Grand Rapids Michigan 49504
Repository and Singleton
Web Developer with seven years of hands-on
experience efficiently coding websites and applications in the areas of health, life insurance and vehicle insurance
Building state-of-the-art, easy to use, user-friendly websites and applications I actively seek out new technologies and stay up-to-date on industry trends and advancements. This has allowed me to stay ahead of the curve and deliver exceptional work to all my employers, including those I've worked for on a project basis. Experience
As part of Implementation and development team, I was encharge of developing query, stored procedure, and views using T-SQL. also I had to keep a direct communication with clients.
• Vehicle plate manager(Web Site)
• Submit Policy Webserviceice(Web Service)
• Document Manager(Web Site)ShareHolder Webservice(Web Service)
• BenefitPayment Dashboard(Web Site)
• onBase Document WebServices Implemention
• Development of Web Services for Client Site of Life Insurance. Education
Eastern Central University
• critical thinking.
• problem solving.
• analytical thinking.
• quantitative reasoning.
• ability to manipulate precise and intricate ideas.
• construct logical arguments and expose illogical arguments.
volunteer work.,club memberships. traveling,, sports (walking, excercise, running,) reading, writing. art, music (playing, listening)