firstname.lastname@example.org 720-***-**** Boulder, CO
B.S. Engineering Physics, University of Colorado Boulder [Graduation May 2019] Honors: CU-Esteemed Scholars - Baker Scholarship;
Business Briefs Project, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO (Aug. 2018-Dec. 2018)
● Gathered important information about how companies are organized.
● Analyzed strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for companies. Engineering Design Exposition, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO (Aug. 2017-Dec. 2017)
● Interacted with a group to design and produce a new product.
● Created the equipment using computer programming, electrical engineering, and woodworking.
● Marketed and pitched our device to a panel of judges. Electronics Laboratory Project, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO (Aug. 2017-Dec. 2017)
● Formulated and constructed new product with limited resources.
● Prioritized issues to complete project most efficiently. Engineering Drawing, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO (Aug. 2016-Dec. 2016)
● Experimented with new engineering computer drafting program: Revit
● Designed and presented drawing to engineering professionals. QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
● Computer Skills: Technical proficiencies include Microsoft Office, Mathematica, MATLAB, LabVIEW, Revit, Arduino, Optical Components, and General Electronics Components
● Communication: Able to build lasting relationships with others by communicating and listening
● Customer Service: Utilize strong math and language skills, as well as teamwork and my individual skills to promote and high level of customer satisfaction within fast-paced retail environments
● Key Strengths: Motivated and accountable leader, eager to learn, goal- oriented, focused to contribute to a productive work environment
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Fresh Produce, Sales Associate, Boulder, CO (Apr. 2017-Oct. 2018)
● Adapted to new environments and contributed to store tasks.
● Strived to always learn from experiences and improve my personal quality of work. Dick’s Sporting Goods, Operations & Sales Associate, Aurora, CO (Jul. 2015-Jan. 2017)
● Responsible for shipping items bought online, as well as unloading the freight trucks each week.
● Joined the sales associate team and assisted customers throughout the store.
● Working with different teams showed me better ways to approach obstacles. Evolution Digital, Warehouse Assistant, Centennial, CO (May 2013-Jun. 2015)
● Assisted the warehouse manager with downloading software onto cable boxes, packing accessories.
● Kept inventory of products and organized the warehouse.