Charles A. DeGraffenreaid
• Analytical and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant experienced in coordinating, planning, and supporting daily operational functions.
• Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for executive-level staff.
• Adept at developing and maintaining administrative processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
• Proven track record of accurately completing research, reporting and information management with demanding time frames.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher), Adobe Indesign
• Project Management
• Detailed Budget Planning
• Excellent Customer Service
• Database Management
• Travel Administration
Professional Experience Mississippi Boulevard Christian Church, Memphis, TN 2015 - 2019 Administrative Assistant
• Served in executive-level support for senior pastoral and leadership staff at two campuses.
• Managed day-to-day aspects of church initiatives including budgets and creating coursework.
• Designed and create booklets, PowerPoint presentations and other materials for educational use.
• Assisted with event planning, including associated travel and logistical arrangements.
• Compiled and analyzed data using spreadsheets and other database software.
• Reduced overhead by taking on more responsibility with creative and administrative projects. Crown Equipment, Memphis, TN 2014 - 2015
• Provided customer support for companies utilizing Crown Equipment products and services, maintaining and updating data.
• Dispatched field technicians in response to requests for service to clients in the tri-state region.
• Performed billing, process credit memos and warranties, entered invoices into customer invoicing web sites, submitted invoices by electronic data interchange. Olivet Fellowship Baptist Church, Memphis, TN 2010 - 2013 Executive Assistant/Office Manager
• Served in an executive support capacity to the Senior Pastor of a 1600-member congregation as the liaison between the pastor’s office and the executive-level staff and the congregation.
• Managed travel and speaking schedule, while professionally protecting the confidentiality and integrity of the pastor’s office.
• Oversaw the day-to-day administration of church functions, a staff of 10 full and part-time employees. Monetary transactions and disbursements, congregational and information management.
• Coordinated church-wide events.
Northrop Grumman Technical, Memphis, TN 2000 - 2010 Customer Service Specialist
• Served as contract employee at the USPS National Customer Support Center in support of postal contracts, developing a high-level working knowledge of USPS Address Management and Move Update products.
• Interacted with customers and USPS field personnel to troubleshoot customer complaint issues. Performed reviews for compliance related to postal requirements and regulations and resolving mailing issues.
United States Air Force 1985 - 1993
• Provided security for US priority (nuclear) resources stateside and abroad.
• Supervised Alert team personnel and base residents.
• Served as Squadron Administrative Assistant, and provided security for presidential details and foreign dignitaries.
Frayser High School, Memphis, TN 1980-1983 High School Diploma