Peter C. Rozantes
As a Construction Project Superintendent, I am responsible for managing the project team through the entire construction process, from project inception to final completion. Also, ensuring client satisfaction by providing a high quality product on time and while balancing the financial objectives and values of the client’s business plan and providing services consistent with their vision. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Knowledgeable in all facets of the construction process, including estimating, purchasing, subcontractor negotiating, scheduling, design/construction technology, maintaining safety regulations and standards. Responsible for overseeing project status, schedule, and cost control.Employ strong interpersonal and client service skills, attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of individuals.Develop business leads and opportunities to help further the firm’s financial and business goal.
Dworkin Construction Corporation, New York, NY 2017-Present Project Superintendent
● Provide on-site coordination for all phases of restaurant renovation projects including HVAC, electrical and plumbing.
● Responsible for jobsite walk throughs.
● Responsible for scheduling subcontractors.
● Supervise projects from pre-construction meetings to obtaining Certificates of Occupancy and client turnover.
Vanguard Construction and Development, New York, NY 2016-2017 Project Superintendent
● Provided on-site coordination for all phases of high rise office space renovation projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring specifications are being strictly adhered to and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
● Responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control and job site safety.
● Responsible for timely completion of projects and ensuring that they are constructed in accordance with plans, specifications and local codes.
● Responsible for supervising all subcontractors, consultants and vendors on a daily basis. Centre Street Realty Trust and Development, Boston, MA 2012-2016 Project Manager
● Prepared preliminary plans and specifications for single/two and three family homes to be built.
● Provided cost estimates and managed scheduling for single/two and three family homes and provide pricing for a total cost analysis.
● Prepared plans and documentation for submission to the Boston Building Department Inspectional Services and the Boston Redevelopment Authority for plan reviews and presented before the Zoning Board of Appeal for areas which did not conform to Neighborhood requirements. DRG Construction Company, Inc., Wellesley, MA 1996-2012 Project Manager
● Responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary resources throughout each stage of the construction process, from start-up through close-out
● Worked with Contractors/Developers/Owners, Project Architects and Engineers to ensure satisfactory completion of construction projects, including housing development, commercial, retail, hospital and office space.
Department of Housing and Urban Development, Boston, MA 1989-1996 Contracting Officer/Architect
● Managed capital construction projects, maintaining schedules and budgets and ensuring compliance with HUD guidelines and funding requirements.
● Prepared Feasibility studies and developed the scope of work and budget for each project, from completion to close-out.
● Provided technical assistance to staff in the development and management of projects.
● Coordinated design and construction activities through all phases of project development. TURNER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Boston, MA 1984-1989
Field Engineer/Project Manager
● Collaborated with Developers/Owners, Architects, Engineers, Local, State and Federal agencies.
● Developed and maintained relationships with Project Architects, Engineers, Co-workers, Clients, Subcontractors, and Suppliers/Vendors and, in particular, with Owners.
● Developed partnerships with Project Superintendents.
● Managed a variety of projects, including high rise office buildings, educational institutions, sports centers, hospitals and subsidized HUD housing projects, while maintaining each budget and schedule. EDUCATION
Roger Williams University
Civil Engineering, BS
Franklin Institute, Boston, MA
Architectural Engineering, Associate’s Degree
Turner School of Construction Management (Turner Construction Company) LICENCES HELD
Massachusetts Construction Supervisor, Unrestricted City of Boston Builder, ABC, Unrestricted
Individual Producer License, WC/Gen. Liability & Bonding TRADE EXPERIENCE
International Association of Iron Workers
New England Regional Council of Carpenters