Charles Jacob Nyamsaba
Frostburg, MD email@example.com 301-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/charlesjacob1 Result-oriented Information Technology Graduate seeking an opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of an organization using my skills in database management, data mining, web design, computer and mobile programming, and application development. PROFESSIONAL STRENGTHS
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented and strong interpersonal skills
• Strong Conceptual, Analytical and Logical skills
• Good motivator, enthusiastic and open to learn new ideas
• Ability to work in a team and under pressure
• Fluent in English and Swahili.
APACHE WINDOWS MACOS SYSTEM MONITORING MS OFFICE SUITE ORACLE ECLIPSE VISUAL STUDIO CODE ANDROID MOBILE DEVELOPMENT MICROSOFT SQL SERVER XML SHAREPOINT AWS ANDROID STUDIO A-FRAME EDUCATION
MS in Applied Computer Science (GPA: 4.0/4.0) Frostburg State University Frostburg, MD May 2019 BS in Computer Application/Computer Science Acharya Institute of Technology Bengaluru, India May 2017 ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE
Straight Skeleton Web Application Jan 2019 – Expected May 2019
• Working in a team of developers to develop a web-based application that allows users to keep track of their vehicle’s info and services
• Designed and developed a simple contact book app
• Technical Skills Used: Java, SQLite, PHP, Apache, Google Map API Guest Book Web Application Jun 2018 – Jul 2018
• Designed and developed a web application that keeps track of people in attendance
• Coded both the backend service and frontend UI for the web application
• Technical Skills Used: PHP, HTML5, MySQL, CSS, Apache Video Store Project Feb 2018 – May 2018
• Designed and developed a java program to model a video store that allows users to search, rent and return videos
• Technical Skills Used: Java – BST, SSL, DLL, AVL Car Rental Database Project Nov 2018 – Expected May 2019
• Designed and developed a database to manage cars, customers, and rental services
• Wrote functions, procedures, triggers, and packages for database query
• Technical Skills Used: Oracle SQL Developer, SQL, PL/SQL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
FROSTBURG STATE UNIVERSITY Graduate Teaching Assistant Frostburg, MD 08/2018 – Present
• Deliver a range of teaching and course assessment activities, including tutoring sessions for students in need of additional assistance to enhance students’ understanding at undergraduate level.
• Supervise and provide guidance to students during lab sessions focused on applying knowledge gained during lecture time.
• Access students’ coursework using a variety of methods and techniques and provide effective, timely, appropriate feedback to support their learning.
• Research new trends in the industry and introduce to students during lectures with input from the department leadership. Notable Achievement
• 70% success rate in tutoring for students with failing grades finishing their courses with a B average.