Mob No: +1-905-***-****
* ***** *** * ****** of experience in iOS application development.
Debugging and QA own code and delivering nearly bug-free code
Solid understanding of user interaction with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Recently completed IELTS with Band score 8
Completed Masters of Information Technology from Mumbai University
Strong Object Oriented programming knowledge, very good understanding of MVC architecture
Proficient in various Tools including Xcode, Stash, Cocoa Touch, SQL Developer, JIRA, SVN, Bugzilla, Confluence, SourceTree
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
Highly motivated team player with zeal to learn and ability to work under strict deadlines.
Responsible and Consistent
Good experience in validation testing, defect testing and generating system test cases
Better understanding of Business Requirement Specification (BRS) and System Requirement Specifications (SRS).
Knowledge of web services, REST APIs
Experience with Agile software development methodologies Academic Qualifications:
Examination Board / University Score
Master of Information Technology University of Mumbai (2012- 2014) 6.17 (GPA) Bachelor of Computer Science University of Mumbai (2009- 2012) 71.62% H.S.C.
Thomas Batista Junior College, Mumbai
S.S.C. John xxiii High School, Mumbai (2007) 87.84% Extra-Curricular Activities and Achievements:
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Bands Score: 8
Passed Elementary and Intermediate Grade Drawing Examination
Merit Award for Academic Excellence.
Active Participation in SPLASH (Computer Science Social) and CEP (Co-operative Educational Program) organized by Wilson College.
Member of Wilson College Student Council Committee Professional Experience:
Atos Global IT Solutions and Services
- June 2014 – January 2018
DBMS and Servers: Oracle 10g/11g, Microsoft SQL Server Issue Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla
IDE: Xcode, Eclipse
Version Control: SVN, BitBucket
Other Tools: SourceTree, Cocoa Touch, Notepad++, MS Office Suite Projects Details:
Name / Client : BFS One App and Bajaj Galaxie
Duration June 2014 to November 2016
Role iOS Developer and Tester
Technology Objective C, Xcode, SVN server, Cocoa Touch Class, MS Office Suite, SQL server, Bugzilla
Description Bajaj Finserv One app is developed exclusively for its Employees. This app is a single window access to help the employee fulfill various tasks at hand, in a more efficient manner. This caters to employee's personal needs (like leaves and claims) and professional needs (like customer service and loan status). Roles & Responsibilities • Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients;
• Clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform;
• Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language;
• Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems;
• Combining all elements of the program design and testing it;
• Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended;
• Conducting testing and installing the program into production;
• Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary;
• Evaluating and increasing the program's effectiveness;
• Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary;
• Conducting user-acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately;
• Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators;
• Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge;
• Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
Name / Client : FunderMax Digital Sales Assistant App development Duration January 2017 – January 2018
Role iOS Developer
Technology Objective C, Mobile Environment, Xcode, Stash, Cocoa Touch Class, Jira, Confluence, SourceTree
Description The FunderMax Digital Sales Assistant App is intended for use by the FunderMax sales representatives during the sales process. Roles & Responsibilities Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients;
Clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform;
Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language;
Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems;
Combining all elements of the program design and testing it;
Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary;
Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators;
Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge.
Address : 320 City Centre Drive,
Mississauga, ON L5B 4P8
Mobile : +1-905-***-****
Date of Birth : 20th June, 1991
Sex : Female
Marital Status : Married
Visa Status : Permanent Residence
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars. Place: Mississauga (Sailee Pereira)