LOAN PROCESSOR BUSINESS FINANCE GROUP 2007 - PRESENT
• Assist Loan Officers in collecting documents, information, and signatures necessary for processing SBA loan applications
• Coordinate closing process with attorneys, title companies, & government clerks
• Review financial statements and contact institutions & customers to verify details
• Process conditions sent from underwriting departments
• Prepare documents for underwriting by verifying client income and credit reports.
• Order appraisals, environmentals, titles, surveys, & verifications for loan approval and closing
• Maintain compliance with privacy and security requirements, as well as federal statutes covering business loans
• Provide administrative support for President on an as needed basis
MEMBER SERVICE SUPERVISOR & LOAN PROCESSOR NC STATE EMPLOYEES CREDIT UNION 1998 – TO 2006
• Effective supervision of staff activities and performance in the Member Service area
• Gathered and processed documents in order to submit & complete member applications
• Processed cash loan advances for members on pre-approved credit as directed.
• Prepared daily and monthly reports, financial statements, accounts reconciliations and general ledger entries
• Sold insurance services to members such as Term Life Insurance, Annuities, Long Term Insurance, and Personal Lines.
BANK TELLER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE CENTRAL CAROLINA BANK (NATIONAL BANK OF COMMERCE) 1994 – TO 1998
BANK TELLER FIRST CITIZENS BANK 1993 – TO 1994
BANK TELLER FIRST VIRGINA BANK 1992 – TO 1993
• Accurately processed standard Teller transactions for customers including servicing client accounts, accepting loan payments, managing safe deposit box payments, cashing checks, balancing cash drawer, night deposits, and correcting discrepancies.
• Sold and cross-sold bank products
• Provided excellent customer services
• Executed stop payments, wire transfers and account transfers
2007 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
• Introduction to Small Business Administration 504 Loan program.
• Small Business Administration 504 loan packaging & Processing
2005 CREDIT UNION NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
• Completed College equivalent courses in General Management, HR Managements, Credit & Collection & Marketing.
1998 AMERICAN BANK INSTITUTION
• Principles of Banking: Written Verbal Communications
• Property and Causality Insurance License
• Life and Health Insurance License
• Certification in Notary Public