Mohammed Muslih Oyouni
Job Objective: seeking a challenging career with a progressive organization that provides an opportunity to capitalize my engineering skills and abilities in the field of Electrical Engineering.
Date of Birth: 31/5/1993
Address: KSA, Makkah, Al-Iskan District.
Phone No: +966********* E-mail: email@example.com Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from King Fahd University of petroleum and minerals (KFUPM)
- Graduation: December 2018.
- Senior design Project: Wireless Seismic Acquisition System.
• A member of Saudi Council of engineers.
• Specialized Educational Courses:
- Exploration Seismic Acquisition Systems.
- Optical Fiber Communications.
- Saudi Council of Engineers (Feb 2019 - present).
- Electrical Engineering Club in KFUPM (2015).
- KFUPM Voluntary Work Unit (2011 - 2012).
• Training Courses:
- COOP training at Saudi Electricity Company, Makkah. (2017).
• Other Courses:
- IOS app development.
• Methods of Engineering: analysing electrical processes and operations, engineering designing and engineering planning.
• Computer Skills: in MS Office, C++, MATLAB, assembly language, photoshop, Swift 4.
• Languages: Arabic (native), English (Fluent).
Excellent leadership quality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Eng. Ahmed Al-Zahrani, Mechanical Engineer, Saudi Electricity Company; Mecca, KSA.
- Mobile: +966*********