•Over 6+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer with emphasis on QA Methodologies and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control.
•Testing of Web and Client/Server based applications using Automated and Manual testing techniques.
•Extensive experience in integrating and testing of database applications. Experienced in Functional, Black Box, System, Integration, UAT and Regression testing.
•Involved in Performance testing, Stress testing and Scalability testing.
•Good Knowledge about implementation of QA Methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and agile testing.
•Assisted clients/end users in User Acceptance, Validation and Verification Testing.
•Extensive Experience in test Automation using QTP.
•Excellent skills in overall Defect Management/Problem solving including tracking bugs and reporting.
•Ability to interact with developers and product analysts regarding application analysis.
•Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, proven team player with an analytical bend to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment with resource constraints.
B.Tech from JNTU, Hyderabad INDIA.
Skills / Tools:
Testing Tools: Quality Center
ETL Tools: Informatica power center 9.5.1.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 2000/XP/NT and Linux.
Languages and Tools: SQL, PL/SQL, XML, C, Java, PHP and Visual Basic
App Servers: Web Sphere, web logic
Databases: ORACLE 8i/9i, SQL Server, MS-Access.
Networking/Protocol: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP and SMTP
DB tools: Toad
Merica Life Sciences,Irving . June 2016 – Current
Sr QA Engineer
Lab Information System (Health Care Domain)
LIS is a pathologist usage system to give the diagnosis of the specimen received. This ends in generating/sending reports of the specimen received like cancer, urine of GI/GU/DERM specialty.
•Extensively involved in Designing and executing the Test Cases.
•Participate in defect meetings with client and follow with development team.
•Responsible for effective team communication and reporting.
•Reviewed and updating the test cases based on the review comments
•Prepared and executed the test cases for Change requests
•Involved in GUI, Functional, Regression and System testing.
•Extensively involved in module testing of Dashboard and logs.
•Upgrade testing from one version to another version.
•Analyzing Test Result, reporting the Bugs and verifying the bugs using Test Director.
Environment: UNIX,,PL/SQL,HTML,SQL Server,Java,Quality center,TOAD.
Barclays,McKinney Feb2013- May2016
Barclays is a global financial service provider, engaged in retail and commercial banking, credit cards, investment banking, wealth management and investment management services all over the world.
• Responsible to work on multiple platforms like Web-based applications in Java, .NET, Back-End testing using SQL with Data Feeds in Data stage, ETL environment, Reports in BRIO, Micro strategy and Data Ware house Applications.
• Followed Agile Methodology and weekly releases.
•Involved in automation testing QTP and manual testing of Web service using XML Data.
• Responsible for Manual Testing and Involved in writing Complex queries for Data Validations.
• Having Hands on Expertise in Data ware house Concepts/tools(Data Stage), Data Models and Involved in testing ETL Framework applications like PODS
• Developing and Maintaining Test Scripts, analyzing bugs and interacting with development team members in fixing the defects.
• Involved on testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
• Ensure that all the test cases are updated in the Quality Center along with Master test plan.
• Tested critical bug fixes including critical fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline.
•Involved in Backend Database testing in Oracle using SQL.
•Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and compared using Quality Center
•Responsible to work independently on multiple projects.
•Responsible to work with different groups on different platforms.
•Experience in writing SQL queries.
•Compared Source to Target Data using SAS programs.
Environment: UNIX, oracle, Java, Net, Control-M, QTP,HP quality center 10.0, Data stage, Hyperion, Micro strategy, Teradata,TOAD.