Kari M. Dubee
(P) 509-***-**** (E) email@example.com
To achieve a full time position on the basis of my education, experience and solution based attitude. I am very resourceful and believe in result-oriented work. I am seeking a long term employment opportunity with a reputable company.
Summary of Skills
• Over 20 years of professional management skills
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly proficient in a team environment
• Proficiency in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Windows
• Fluent in both English and Spanish
Eastern Washington University
•Communication and Chemistry
Spokane Community College
•Associate of Science
• Primarily assigned to support staff members and upper management to assess and evaluate proficiency of operating systems and standards of operation
• Team leadership training in small and large professional settings
• Certified instructor for American Red Cross in following areas Blood Bourne Pathogens, CPR for the professional rescuer, First Aid, HIV/AIDS awareness, Lifeguarding and Water Safety
• Worked with Local and State Health Departments for regulation and OSHA compliance
• Strong working knowledge of DOT compliance
• Safe Start behavior based safety instructor
• Documentation development of company policy concerning handling of hazardous materials and contaminates
3/2017 - present AB-Inbev Elk Mountain Farms
Training all new employees in all safety and OSHA standards. The employees are primarily Spanish speaking individuals so good verbal communication is essential.
Training all new employees in all aspects of health and safety, including but not limited to meeting and exceeding all OSHA requirements, CPR, first aid and behavioral based safety.
2/2016 – present K Roberts Consulting K Roberts Consulting Williston, ND
Training all new professionals in their given field, including but not limited to all OSHA requirements, CPR, first aid and behavioral based safety. Helping new companies with building new HSE programs. Training new HSE professionals how to handle HSE situations in the field and shop. Helping management staff to handle third party inspections and OSHA inspections.
7/2014 – 2/2016 C&J ENERGY SERVICES CASEDHOLE SOLUTIONS Williston, ND
Regional Health Safety Environmental Supervisor
Training all new HSE professionals to train new hire employees in all aspects of health and safety, including but not limited to meeting and exceeding all OSHA requirements, CPR, first aid and behavioral based safety. Managing HSE professionals to supervise and support all field employees.
10/2012- 7/2014 NOBLE CASING
Health Safety Environmental Coordinator/Dot Manager
Training all new employees in all aspects of health and safety, including but not limited to meeting and exceeding all OSHA requirements, CPR, first aid, behavioral based safety and managing all aspects of the DOT program for CDL drivers and vehicles. Development of the HSE employee and contractor handbook, SOPs for the field employees and training and development records.
4/2011 – 4/2013 GREAT LAKE AIRLINES Williston, ND
Ensure passenger safety and abide by all Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
07/2010 – 03/2011 STRUCTURAL STEEL Modesto, CA
Developed and implemented weekly safety meetings and OSHA compliance program for steel manufacturing and field safety.
09/2008 - 07/2010 CORRELL DENTAL Spokane, WA
Successfully adapted to most positions in the dental office including but not limited to, assisting with procedures, insurance billing, scheduling, marketing new patient campaigns, running the sterilization room, and utilizing all aspects of Dentrix.
0/2005 – 03/2008 EXPRESSJET AIRLINES Spokane, WA
Cross Utilized Agent
The cross-utilized position with this airline covered every end of customer service as related to the airline industry. With this position I worked at the ticketing counter, baggage handling, ground support crew, gate,
Ground Security Coordinator, CROW and Employee Involvement Team Leader.
2013-Current Vice President Williston Area Safety Association
1996 – 1997 Director of the Coeur d’Alene Youth Triathlon
Candee Chapman Justin Endicott Katharine Hales Raymond Melendez
Office Manager HSE Specialist, Houston TX General Manager Engineering Supervisor
Casing firstname.lastname@example.org Aviation Structural Steel