email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/bhuvananjali EDUCATION
University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business Salt Lake City, UT Master of Science in Information Systems December 2019
• Recipient of Graduate Scholarship
• Recipient of Scholarship in honor of Dan Driscoll Coursework: Business Intelligence and Analytics, Data Mining, Data Visualization, Machine Learning with Analytical applications, Product Management, Data Structures and Java, Database Theory and Design, Digital Marketing and Analytics Vellore Institute of Technology Vellore, India
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication April 2018
• Ranked among the top 5 percentile of the class
• Board Member of ‘VIT IEEE Communications Society’, a technical chapter in the field of Communications and Networking
• Lead Organizer of ‘Science, Engineering and Technology conference’, an international conference conducted by VIT University
• Public Relations Head of ‘Sahiti’ a cultural chapter TECHNICAL SKILLS
• R • Python • Oracle • C
• MySQL • Tableau • Power BI • MATLAB
• Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC (CRM Data Cleansing) December 2018 - Present
- Creating a dashboard and automating it using algorithms that detect inaccurate and duplicate records, for the data extracted from a CRM Database.
- This is implemented using Machine Learning libraries (NumPy, Pandas, Scikit) of Python, and by Tableau for Data Visualization.
• Database Design project August 2018 – October 2018
- Reverse-engineered two of the main DB interactions between Southwest Airline’s customers and the company, from Company’s website
-Constructed an ER diagram and converted it to Relational model and implemented it using SQL
• Automatic Object recognition December 2017- April2018
-Implemented in both MATLAB and Python.
-Moving objects from video surveillance footage are extracted using foreground extraction, the back ground is subtracted and a neural network is trained with the training image set. Libraries like OpenCV, NumPy, MatPlotLib are used.
• Forecasting the cardiovascular disease using machine learning algorithms: March 2016
-This project proposes a prediction model by comparing the accuracies of Support Vector Machine, Gradient Boosting, Random forest, Naive Bayes classifier and logistic regression on the data. EXPERIENCE
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Rajahmundry, India Intern December 2016 – January 2017
• Worked closely with the team that work on Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, which include input- output signal hardware, controllers, human-machine interfacing, networks, communications, databases, and software Padmasree Hi -Tech Gases and Steels Ravulapalem, India Intern June 2016 – July 2016
• Assisted other developers in building larger SQL databases from the ground up for 7 clients
• Built Database models with other development staff to create solutions for various database problems ADDITIONAL
• Trained Indian Classical Singer
• Enjoy doing Multimedia art and Badminton