#****, ********** ***, *********, **, V5R 4Y9
Cell: 780-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com Technology Skill Summary
• MS Excel: Pivot tables, Formula functions, Formatting.
• MS Word: Formatting & page setup, Using SmartArt & textboxes.
• MS PowerPoint: Working with custom slides and templates, Animation.
• Analyzed patrons’ requests to determine needed information, and assist in collecting and furnishing that information
• Well-versed in performing clerical functions such as filing, mail management, typing, scheduling, travel arrangement, and calendars management.
• Skilled in a variety of office and accounting software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Sage 50 and QuickBooks.
• Strong ability to take and follow instructions, and to perform the assigned tasks quickly.
• Able to learn new responsibilities as well as computer applications with confidence and easiness.
• Perfect attention to detail.
• Proven ability to work independently as well as a part of a team.
• Programming/Languages: C, scheme, Prolog, Python, Java, PHP, MySQL, Unity, and HTML, capable of using concurrent programming in Java and C language.
• Databases Management: MYSQL.
• Graphics, Image Editing, and 2D design: Sai, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe InDesign.
• English: Fluent and sophisticated on listening, speaking, reading and writing
• Chinese(Mandarin):Fluent and sophisticated on listening, speaking, reading and writing
• Japanese: Basic level of listening and speaking
UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA - EDMONTON, AB
Bachelor of Science, Major in Computing Science Program, June 2017 Work history
• 2015. May – 2017. Jan.
Crew member, McDonald’s, Camrose, AB
• 2017. Oct. – 2018. Oct.
Late night back kitchen crew member, McDonald’s, Vancouver, BC