Resident Waterproofing Expert and Cosmetic fixer
McDonough, GA 30252
I have twenty six years experience in commercial high elevation waterproofing, glazing, and dimensional cut stone. After becoming a foreman I quickly learned how to maximize labor, minimize materiel costs, and maintain morale among my crews. Work Experience
Ram construction services - North Carolina
September 2013 to January 2014
caulking and waterproofing
Strickland waterproofing - Raleigh-Durham, NC
2014 to 2014
Mid continental Restoration - Dallas, TX
May 2012 to January 2013
High elevation caulking and waterproofing. Masonary, paint,etc Resident Waterproofing Expert and Cosmetic fixer
Diamond Glass Company
2006 to 2009
Responsible for caulking store fronts, curtain wall, and all glass systems.
* I would travel to jobs and caulk large gaps, use caulking to make crooked openings appear straight, chase and repair leaks, butt and structural glassing.
* A common expression among the installers when there was problem is " Kevin will fix it"
* Install glass systems, stainless steel cladding, and architectural metal. Foreman
Metro Waterproofing Inc - Scottdale, GA
1997 to 2006
All stages of commercial waterproofing; specializing in high rise restorations).
* Responsible for directing multi-million dollar restoration projects.
* I represented the company in the field and learned to work closely with superintendents and project managers in order to maintain schedules. A good relationship with the general contractor must be kept. This allows favors that contribute to the bottom line. (ie; T and M work, change orders, and more contracts down the road).
* I am a working foreman in addition to paperwork I have shot miles of caulking. leadman of fabrication
Kawneer Co. Inc - Jonesboro, GA
1994 to 1997
Leadman (custom doors, sliders, and frames)
* Trained new employees in all areas of production on three lines thereby creating six new shifts in order to achieve 24 hour production in three departments.
* Custom fabrication of architectural aluminum according to architectural and shop drawings.
* ISO 9000 certified in all areas of fabrication. (welding, saws, mills, computer programmed automated machinery.
Project coordinator and installation
Stone Mountain, GA - Granite, CO
1993 to 1994
Measure, template, and draft the cut and fabrication drawings.
* Oversee fabrication and coordinate projects with architects and designers.
* Installation and fabrication of projects.
Crystal - Marble, CO
1989 to 1993
Fabrication and installation
* Installation of marble and granite. (panels, floors, kitchens)
* Shop experience custom fabrication.
* High elevation rigging, repelling, and caulking. Skills
30 hr. OSHA certafied
Caulking Marble and granite fabrication
Finding leaks Precast repair
Pressure washing Limestone and sandstone repair
Fountains Concrete patching and slurry
Deck coating French drains
Experienced rigging stages in near impossible situations without compromising OSHA safety regulations.