MANDAPALLI GANGA RAJU
*** *********** *****, **, *******, Alberta, T3J 4V5.
Tel # 403 – 764 – 0281, Cell # 403 – 992 - 5109 Email ID: email@example.com
Professional Accountant and bookkeeping with 13 years of experience with accounts receivable and payable.
Financial analysis, reporting, auditing and strategic planning.
Detail-oriented bookkeeping professional applying financial and managerial accounting practices.
·Accounting system assessment.
·Payable / Receivable clerk.
·Ability to work within deadlines, independently with minimal supervision.
·Good keyboarding skills.
·Good communication, confidentiality and interpersonal skills.
·Accuracy in Data entering, filing and sorting skills.
·Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to solve problems.
1. Baby sitting completed, occasionally volunteered at Elementary school NE.
2. Volunteering in Adventist Garden Road Church as Church accountant. 01/07/2010 to Present
Contact number: 403-***-****, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Customer care and sales representative in Hudson’s Bay Co. 02/12/2013 to 31/03/2014
Chinook Centre, Contact number: 403-***-**** Ext. 236, Email : email@example.com
4. Accountant - Medical, Educational Trust Association of SDA, April 2002 – March 2009, Surat,
* Maintaining of accounts in computerized environment (In MS - Excel)
* Bank reconciliation and related works
* Booking of Journal Vouchers, Bank Payment Vouchers, Cash Payment Vouchers, Contra Vouchers &
Cheque Receipt Vouchers.
* Looking after Purchase & Raw Materials Invoice Costing
* Preparing Sales Invoices and Submitting in time.
* Follow – up of Debtors payments.
* Salary & Wages Preparation & Disbursements
* Reconciliation of Debtors accounts, Creditors accounts & Stores periodically.
* Monitoring of Budget v/s Actual expenses
* Finalization of accounts up to Balance Sheet periodically.
5. Accountant - SDA Boarding School – April 1998 – March 2002, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
6. Bookkeeper, Oriental Watchman Publishing House of SDA, June 1995 – March 1998, Pune,
Hospital Unit Clerk – December 2017, Bow Valley College, Calgary
PCP. Payroll Compliance Practitioner - September 2013 Mount Royal University, Calgary
M.A. Social Sciences, 1999 – 2000, Tilak Vidyapeeth University, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Masters of Commerce, 1998 – 1999, Andhra University, India
B.B.A Major: Accountancy Minor: Management, 1991 – 1995 Spicer Memorial College, India
Pr. Ishmael Ali, Pastor – Seventh-day Adventist Church
Cell : 403-***-****, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pauline H. Kindill - Advisor, Payroll Data Integrity - 403-***-****
Neelfred Lazarus – Registered Nurse – 780-***-**** email@example.com
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants ( AICPA )