Kamal Prasad Dhakal
I am an experienced developer with a solid background in a wide range of
.NET development aspects in a business application context. My expertise includes all development stages, from initial analysis through design and execution. I am proficient in a variety of platforms and systems. In addition to my technical skills, I am a great communicator and team player. My ability to communicate well enables me to work effectively with clients to identify objectives and requirements for applications. Professional Profile:
• Skilled in Motivating and Managing technical and non-technical teams to achieve desired results. Apply Sound Leadership Strategies and Tactics to set and achieve targeted goals.
• Actively Coach and Develop team members with a proven ability to transfer knowledge and skills to all levels.
• Actively implemented all the required Processes for CMMI in all the phases of Project development and contributed as appraisal participant in CMMI Maturity Level 5 appraisal.
Brønshøjvej 77 Brønshøj, København
• Programming Languages:C# .NET, VB
.NET, ASP.NET, WPF, Entity Framework,
MS Visual Basic 6.0
• Services: WCF, Web Services,
• Development Patterns: Object Oriented
Programming (OOP), Design Patterns
• Scripts: Java-script,VB, Node.js
• Databases/SQL: Microsoft SQL Server
• Reporting: SQL Server Reporting
Services (SSRS), Oracle Reports, Crystal
• IDE/Tools: MS Visual studio
• Models/Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM
• Version Control: TFS (Team Foundation
• Testing: .NET Unit Testing
• 4+ Years of Work Experience of Developing Business Reports for Large Scale Database applications in Crystal Reports .NET and Crystal Reports 11.
• 4+ Years of Work experience of Developing Stored Procedures, Views, Snapshots and Queries in Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005.
• Hand on Designing Data Model for Large-scale database applications.
• Working Experience of Designing and Implementation of .NET and COM/DCOM components in .NET Platform and Visual Basic 6.0 Specialties:
• Motivated: Skilled in motivating and managing technical and non- technical teams to achieve desired results.
• Communicator: Actively coach and develop team members with a proven ability to transfer knowledge and skills to all levels. Work History
Self-employed - .NET Developer
08/2014 - Current
Since 2014, I am working as freelencer and helping to develop the newest softwares to the former IT company Shangrila Microsystems Pvt. Ltd., Nepal.
Shangrila Microsystem - Software Developer
Kathmandu, Central Development Region
07/2009 - 09/2013
• Designed system architecture for Municipal ERP project, and supervise team of developers throughout the Municipal ERP project.
• Managed project to use tool employed in local administrative bodies of the country to manage day to function on land registration, municipal taxation, Building permit process, Inventory management information system, Land Tax, Vehicle Tax, Accounting System, Planning management.
Master of Science: Computer Science
And Information Technology
Siddhanath Science Campus
Bachelor of Science: Computer Science
Birendra Multiple Campus
Intermediate: Science Education
• Designed ASP.NET application for linkage to SQL databases.
• Developed applications as part of creating an automated customer inquiry response system.
Hobbies and Interests
• Limited working proficiency
• Professional working proficiency
• Native or bilingual proficiency