Amanda C. Widro
** ***** ** *********** *** administrative experience. Self-starter who learns new skills and procedures quickly in a fast-paced environment. Versatile skill sets, including superior client relations, exceptional attention to detail, and impeccable written and oral skills.
Operations Manager / Sr. Executive Assistant/ Sr. Loan Processor
Revita Properties, Baltimore, MD
August 2003 - Present
● Performs general, clerical, and administrative tasks.
● Schedules meetings, inspections, and appraisals.
● Orders all office supplies and servicing office equipment.
● Keeps track of accounts receivable, accounts payable, and other billing tasks.
● Compiles and manages 100’s of records and files each year ensuring that sensitive and private
information is properly secured.
● Manages a 30+ ever growing property list of both commercial and residential real estate.
● Writes, reviews, and submits 10+ contracts weekly.
● Researches, including but not limited to, new real estate laws and policies, new software and
hardware, health insurance.
● Successfully negotiates short sales with major banks, while obtaining all information needed
from clients for selling / purchasing properties and completing all required documents.
● Processed 2,000+ hard to finance loans and facilitated the approval, closing and all intricate
details of residential and commercial financing from 2003-2008.
Infinity Broadcasting, Towson, MD
September 2000 - July 2003
● Cultivated new leads and business.
● Created ad copy.
● Managed database of clients.
Notary Public 2007-Present
Licensed Loan Originator 2004-2009
VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES AND AWARDS
Mentor, Big Brothers Big Sisters 2014-Present
Volunteer, Art with a Heart 2016-Present
Volunteer, B-More Engaged 2014-Present
Relay for Life, American Cancer Society 2007-2013
Coach, Carman Ave Swim Team, LSA 1997-1999
Girl Scout Gold Award- 1995
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Expert use of Baltimore City and Maryland State websites.
Builds strong customer and professional relationships.
Uses critical thinking skills to make decisions, evaluate possible solutions, and deal with unexpected situations.
Manages time well, meets deadlines, and prioritizes tasks.
Towson University, Towson, MD
August 1996 - June 1996
English Literature and
W.T. Clarke H.S. Westbury, NY
September 1992 - June 1996