**** ***** ****** **, **** Chester, OH 45069
Cell: 513-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Responsible Pharmacist well-versed in pharmacology dispensing and medication patients’ compliance. Flexible in quickly mastering new technologies and information systems. Empathetic and intuitive during client interactions and proficient at building trust and strong customer service.
Licensed Pharmacist State of Ohio
Affordable languages, Arabic interpreter Cincinnati,OH, 2/2019-current
● Medical interpreter for Arabic speaking patients at: Cincinnati Children's Hospital, UC westchester hospital, Bethedsa B-north and others. Walmart Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacist Dayton, OH, 11/2015 – 11/2017
• Manage pharmacy inventory and order new stock.
• Manage patient care through MTM outcome, Rxcompanion, Miraxa and Equipp.
• Direct patient care through counseling for every new prescription
• Provide immunizations.
• Prepare dispense prescriptions.
Walmart Pharmacy, Technician / Pharmacist Intern West Chester, OH, 03/2014 – 04/2015
• Managed pharmacy software Connexus.
• Filled patients’ prescriptions.
Mimi Pharmacy, Responsible Pharmacist AlBeireh, Palestine, 10/2011 – 09/2012• Dispensed prescriptions.
• Counseled patients’ concerns regarding over the counter products.
• Provided solutions for customers related acute illness such as: cough, flu, hair loss, eczema, etc.
Diabetes Care Certification, APHA Columbus,OH, 2019 BLS Certificate, American Heart Association, Liberty township,OH, 2019 APHA Immunization Certificate, APHA Columbus, OH, 2015 CPR Certificate,American Heart Association Liberty Township OH,2015 Education
Msc Global Regulatory Affairs, University of Cincinnati, 2018 Bachelor of Pharmacology, Al-Quds University,Jerusalem Palestine,2010 Skills
• Bilingual – English and Arabic
• Extensive medical terminology knowledge• Pharmaceutical storage awareness
• Abbreviations comprehension
• Patient Counseling
• Team leadership abilities
• Attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Time management
Physician/ Pharmacist CE- ICGC physician dinner,latest data for Aimovig-2019 E-Business ownership- Al-Zaina Scarshop,Online, 2018 Volunteer – ICGC Medical Health Fair West Chester, OH - 2015 and 2016
• Consulted patients about their blood pressure readings and blood sugar
• Provided patients with cost effective treatment options• Conducted free comprehensive medication review