Hung Q. Dau community.mis.temple.edu/hungdau/
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: Dec 2018 MAJOR: Management Information Systems
GPA: 3.37 Dean’s List: Spring 2016
• Member, Association for Information Systems, Fall 2016 – Present
• Participant, Temple Analytics Challenge, Fall 2016
• Participant, AIS National Competition, Spring 2017 EXPERIENCES:
NEUMANN FINANCE COMPANY, Philadelphia, PA October 2018 – December 2018 Marketing Database Assistant
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data for the database by searching the internet to find new equipment suppliers and manufactures.
• Utilize Python to scrape the Internet to find the key contact information for the internal Neumann lead files.
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (Salesforce.com).
• Go over and check the accuracy and correctness of the current lead files. FOX RUN BRANDS, Philadelphia, PA January 2018 – August 2018 SEO / Sales Analyst Intern
• Managed PPC campaigns on Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central.
• Conducted SEO keyword research and update 200+ Amazon product listings’ titles, bullets, and backend search terms with relevant keywords.
• Created competitor analysis to analyze competitors’ keywords, pricing, reviews, and listing quality.
• Performed optimization regularly to maximize the campaigns’ efficiency and profitability.
• Generated approx. $9,000 in FBA campaigns’ total revenue with 10% decrease in Advertising Cost of Sales.
• Audited product information on Salsify.com and Amazon. STAYLOCAL.CO, Philadelphia, PA June 2017 – January 2018 Technology Consultant
• Optimized application by testing in AtmosFi’s QA environment and updated pull requests on GitHub to document the bugs and highlight the issues.
• Reported the bugs to the application developer and offered suggestions for the application modification. COOL NERDS MARKETING, Philadelphia, PA December 2016 – April 2017 Digital Marketing Intern
• Organized and maintained effective marketing campaigns for a marketing agency across interactive media.
• Constructed different kinds of ad for clients depending on their preferences and budgets through Google AdWords.
• Managed 10+ client accounts and reported the performance of their ads into Excel and Google Data Studio.
• Leveraged the use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to help tracking and analyzing clients’ websites. SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
• Development: HTML, CSS, PHP, GitHub, Justinmind, Python
• Analysis: Tableau, Excel, Visio, Google Analytics
• Database Management: MySQL, Microsoft Azure
• Digital Marketing: Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Amazon Web Services
• Graphic Designs: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
• Languages: Vietnamese (Native) and English (Fluent)