Sourcing Specialist with more than 7 years of experience in Procurement, Contracting, Supply Chain, and Logistics. Educational Background in Chemical Engineering with Certifications in Supply Chain, Quality, and Procurement. Worked in start-up projects with Sadara Chemical Company and Schlumberger where I achieved outstanding results. Currently looking for more challenging opportunities, in which my professional knowledge and experience can be best utilized and where I can get good career growth both intellectually and financially.
2018-02 - present Sourcing Specialist, Schlumberger Supply Chain
- The focal contact for the Supply Chain function in the creation of a new center for Schlumberger, Saudi Testing and Process Center “STPC”.
- Leading the supply chain activates including sourcing, procurement, trade compliance, logistics, and systems implementation.
- Developed the suppliers network for STPC, and created the sourcing strategy for more than 5 products being manufactured by Schlumberger to customers.
- Mainly involved in managing the engineering and manufacturing requirements and leading the commercial activities related to Modular Skids to improve Lead-time, quality and costs.
- Involving all required functions to ensure meeting high quality standards.
- Supporting IKTVA team by increasing the localization of suppliers, and export of manufactured products.
- Performing the Sourcing activities for rapid response projects to make sure products are delivered with the best quality, on time, and with efficient cost.
2012-05 - 2018-02 Sourcing Specialist, Sadara Chemical Company (DOW/ARAMCO, JV) Procurement Department
- Developed, and implemented the Organization long-term supply chain strategy that is aligned with all procurement requirements and achieved evaluation performance “SE” for 5 years in a row, which is the highest performance grading where only less than 5% of employees are achieving.
- Took the lead for the contracting process from purchase requisition to contract signing for all the supply chain major contracts required for startup and continuous operation.
- Supported suppliers’ qualification by defining the pre-determined criteria technically and commercially where different functions were involved to ensure effective service providers selection.
- Took initiatives by providing technical solutions to proponents where quality, lead-time, and costs were significantly improved.
- Took the lead for the commercial activities to support proponents (Supply Chain, Engineering and Manufacturing), and achieved costs reduction with an average of 30% by effective negotiations on major contracts.
- Supply Chain experience includes Procurement, Contracting, Raw Material, MRO, Site Logistics, Trade Compliance, shipping, and other related engineering functions. Education
2008-01 - 2011-12 Cleveland State University, Chemical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering (CHE), with a minor in Chemistry (CHM) GPA: 3.02/4.00
2004-04 - 2007-10 Jubail Industrial College, Chemical Engineering Technology Completed an Associate Degree in Chemical Engineering Technology (CHET) GPA: 3.05/4.00
CO-OP Training Experience (Part of Associate Degree Program) Company: Saudi European Petrochemical Company (PETROKEMYA) Job Title: Operator Period: Jun 2007 – Oct 2007
Worked as a full-time operator in the field of the PVC production. Certificates
2018-05 ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, Internal Audit Training Course (ABS) 2018-02 Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply “CIPS” 2016-03 Presentations with Impact, Sadara Chemical Company 2015-11 7 Step Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing & Procurement Center 2015-09 Influence for Results Programme (Positive Power and Influence), Chartwell 2014-06 University of Site Logistics, The DOW Chemical Company, Freeport, TX 2014-03 Basics of Supply Chain Management, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals Skills
- Proficient and comfortable in the development of strategies, and presentations to senior executives.
- Identification, formulation and solution of engineering and supply chain problems.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Effective negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to apply math, science and engineering knowledge.
- Ability to apply principles of economic analysis.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Highly skilled in using functional programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office, ARIBA, and SAP. Languages