HARPREET PATEL, RPh BCPS PAGE *
Hilliard, OH 614-***-****
www.linkedin.com/in/HarpreetPatelRPh email@example.com PATIENT-CENTRIC PHARMACIST
Consistent record of effectively managing workload in fast-paced environments through exceptional organizational and time management abilities. Comprehensive background within retail and mail order setting. Known as self-motivated, goal- oriented with strong leadership capabilities and demonstrated success resolving conflict and ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction. Detail-oriented and passionate about medication safety for best patient care with ability to adapt to multidisciplinary environments. Expertise includes:
− Working with insurance companies and PPO / HMO.
− Clinical pharmacology and patient medication therapy management.
− Effectively working with diverse populations.
− Ohio Board of pharmacy since 2007. License # 03-228302.
− Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist # 3158719 EXPERIENCE
EXPRESS SCRIPTS, Columbus, OH 2009 – 2018
Interpreted physicians’ prescriptions, performed drug utilization review (prospective, concurrent and retrospective), contacted prescribers and / or patients to verify information on prescriptions and expedite processing of orders. Served on on-call basis for drug information and as a specialist cardiovascular therapy resource center pharmacist. Reviewed prescriptions within corporate and regulatory guidelines. Oversaw medication therapy management, formulary review and opioid fraud, waste and abuse program. Provided oversight and quality assurance to pharmacy technicians.
• Ensured best outcomes for patients and associates by exhibiting ESI service Excellence Behavior Standards and promoting a Culture of Safety by adhering to policy, procedures and plans.
• Worked as a specialist opioid therapy management pharmacist, making evidence-based therapy recommendations to doctors and nurses for best patient outcomes. Performed safety and regulatory reviews of incoming Opioids to prevent diversion and abuse.
• Reviewed patient profile for duplication of therapy, drug screening, and made recommendations for therapy optimization for best patient outcomes. Exceeded expectations as a specialist gap in care pharmacist for cardiovascular TRC by counseling patients on importance of adherence and making recommendations to overcome barriers to therapy by suggesting cost effective alternatives where appropriate. Made evidence- based recommendations on therapy optimization for senior dose optimization Program.
HARPREET PATEL, RPh BCPS PAGE 2
CVS, Columbus, OH 2007 – 2009
Floater Staff Pharmacist
Ensured safe and effective use of medications by performing drug utilization reviews and medication therapy management for best patient outcomes. Applied acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes for patients. Performed all the duties of the Retail Pharmacist which include but not limited to dispensing prescriptions, counseling patients.
• Motivated, inspired and developed pharmacy support staff by balancing assignments that maximized colleague’s strengths and addressed development opportunities.
• Assisted Pharmacy Manager with inventory and budget of Pharmacy, maximizing sales and profits, along with managing a staff of up to 10 employees.
• Directed daily operations, increasing patient satisfaction and decreasing wait time in a fast- paced setting. Efficiently managed multiple phone lines processing high volumes of order requests from nurses and doctors.
• Trained and managed pharmacy associates, ensuring maximizing of profits and sales. EDUCATION
− Bachelors of Pharmacy, 2001, North Gujarat University, India.
− Board certified Pharmacotherapy specialist
− Immunization certified – APhA Pharmacy based Immunization delivery
− MTM certified – AphA MTM certification
− BLS Certified
− Regularly participating in B.A.P.S charitable activities for community services