Las Vegas, Nevada Phone: 702-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Over five years’ experience providing efficient secretarial and administrative support to senior management. Proven strong interpersonal and communication skills plus the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately. A team player who is always willing to go the extra mile. Experienced in planning, organizing and problem-solving to complete multiple deadline-driven projects efficiently and on time. Able to work under pressure and successfully deal with competing demands while maintaining complete confidentiality. CORE COMPETENCIES
Organizational and planning skills
Attention to detail
Decision-making and judgment
Reduced office expenses by over $10,000 which added to the bottom line.
Coordinated projects and events exercising my ability to improvise and meet demanding deadlines.
Updated and maintained the credit union’s website and improved marketing by 33%.
Designed and implemented a file management system to track contracts and agreements. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Fraud Investigator May 2017 - Present
Credit One Bank, Las Vegas, NV
• Investigated fraud claims initiated by customers on their credit card accounts according to department and company policy.
• Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues. Worked with internal banking systems such as CAS, FDR, ANI and First Track and external systems such as Experian, Remitco, Accurint, and E-Oscar. Documentation Generation Specialist July 2015 – Mar 2017 SolarCity, Las Vegas, NV
• A Member of the Business Processing Team responsible for generating and sending the contract (and any associated amendments), utility, HOA and permitting documents to the customer.
• Analyze job cost and changes to contract from the initial sale to post design and determine the correct paperwork per the product, utility or other regulating organization.
• Manage daily functions using SolarCity’s customized databases including inputting appropriate notes for all tasks, and progressing project status while staying up to date on internal and external changes in process. AppleOne, Las Vegas, NV Sept. 2012 – July 2015
Various temping assignments for companies in need of skills in customer service, receptionist, administrative assistant and data entry. Placements including Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy, GES and ITT Technical Institute. Foreclosure Mediation Assistant Dec. 2013 - Apr. 2014 The Castle Law Group, LLP, Las Vegas, NV
• Prepared and organized a portfolio of cases in various stages of the foreclosure mediation process on a sensitive timeline.
• Accurately updating case status daily in internal tracking systems and in client tracking systems.
• Reviewed and responded to all incoming correspondence from client, mediator and homeowner in a timely matter. Administration Officer (Administrative Assistant) May 2009 - May 2012 Honolulu Fire Department Federal Credit Union, Honolulu, HI
• Provided administrative support for the CEO, Board of Directors, Committee Members and Management.
• Administered the human resource/employee benefit functions for the credit union, to include monitoring compliance with all state and federal regulations and laws.
Leeward Community College, Pearl City, HI A.A., Liberal Arts Graduated from Moanalua High School
Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint, 45-50 wpm typing speed, 10-key by touch