*** ****** ***** *****, ********** Nj 07109.
Phone: 862-***-**** Email: email@example.com PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
• Extensive background in object-oriented
designing and programming using Python.
on Django and Flask framework.
• Proficient in developing Web Services
(SOAP, RESTful) in Python using XML, JSON.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and
• Versed in developing UI for media
• Unmatched skills Amazon web service APIs
South Plainfield, NJ
Web/Application developer 12/2014 to Present
• Using the Model View controller (MVC) framework to build modular and maintainable applications
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Developing scalable applications using Django framework.
• Build database mapping classes using Django models with the help of ORM like SQLAlchemy.
• Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
• Maintaining and improving the security level of data.
• Responsible for security standard implementation and data protection.
• Working with millions of database records on a daily basis, finding common errors and bad data patterns and fixing them.
• Generating various report using Python Report lab and sending to Business users to improve their decision making.
• Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework for testing the functionality of the application.
• Profiled python code for optimization and memory management.
• Implemented locking mechanisms using multithreading functionality.
• Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
• Involved in entire lifecycle of the projects.
PAYPORTE GLOBAL SYSTEMS
iOS Product Manager 12/2012 to 12/2014
• Successfully administered the implementation and design of mobile apps for iPhones
• Consistently refined innovative user interface solutions
• Led project to develop core set for fitting into the product roadmap
• Resourcefully utilized sketches, scenarios, flows and prototypes
• Ensured that all business and design objectives were met
• Performed unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Conducted bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discovered, evaluated, and implemented new technologies to maximize development efficiency
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE: MATHEMATICS 2008, University of Nigeria. MSC: COMPUTER SCIENCE 2017 – PRESENT, Montclair State University, NJ.