East West Maple Rd, Walled Lake, · Michigan, 48390
512-***-**** · email@example.com · https://www.linkedin.com/in/akberalwani
Administration/Implementer for (ERP, BI, Virtualization, Database)
Proactive, highly knowledgeable and dynamic professional, combining an outstanding educational background and deep business acumen with 20 years of hands on combined experience as an Administrator, Development, SQL/BI, ERP & Retail application Implementation. Employ latest technologies to produce full-featured, sophisticated enterprise solutions in diverse industries. Expertly manage entire development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and deployment. Leverage available tools to enhance performance and functionality. Manage state art of servers and virtualization.
·Server Virtualization ·Enterprise Solution Development & Implementation · ·Requirement Analysis
·Business Intelligence · SQL/BI Developer & Admin Integration & Migration ·Cloud and Virtualization · ·Frontend/Backend Developer Strategic Analysis & Planning · Budgets and Cost Control
·Team Building and Leadership
Solutions: Microsoft Dynamics (GP, RMS, AX, CRM), Automotive Solutions (Tireware, VAST, ALLDATA, Activant), Reporting (FRX Financial, Crystal Report, SQR Brio, Actuate BIRT, Cognos Impromptu, Powerplay, Access Manager, IBM Maximo, Scala ERP, Sage, MYOB, QuickBooks, SPSS, QlikView
Platforms: Windows Server, Exchange Server, ISA, WSUS, SharePoint, Ubuntu, Unix, Cloud Computing
Tools: Eclipse, Visio, ERWIN, MS Project, UML, Maven, Solar Wind, Git, GULP, Idera, NPM, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Cloudera, VMware, Hyper-V, LightSwitch, Citrix XenApp/Desktop, Vyatta, Cisco PIX/Router, SAN, TFS
Web Services: RESTful, Web API, SOAP
Cloud: Azure (ARM, VM, Web Apps, Web Role, Service Bus, Traffic Manager), AWS
BI Analytics: Cognos ReportNet, SSAS (OLAP), SSIS, SSRS, MDX
Databases: MS SQL, Azure SQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, Pervasive SQL, C-Tree, FoxPro, SQLite, NoSQL
Frameworks: .Net Framework, Spring (MVC, Security, AOP, Data, ORM), JSF, Hibernate, Entity Framework (EF), Hadoop, Big Data, Spark, Flink
SDLC: Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Spiral, Waterfall, TDD
Smart Devices: Windows Mobile, Handled, Intermec, Bio Matrix SDK, POS Software/Hardware
CAREER NOTE: Completed Master's Degree in Computer Science (Available for full-time, W-2 employment)
MAHARIHSI UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMETN Teacher Assistant, USA · 11/2016 – 06/2019
Part time teacher assistant for various courses such as Big Data, Software Engineering, Advance Software Development, Web Programming, Advance Web Programming, Web Application Architecture
Technologies Inc. USA · 10/2017 – Present
Senior Software Analyst & Implementation Specialist / MS Dynamics
• Perform installation and configuration for Dynamics AX, SL, GP, NAV, Sage 100, Sage 300 and also provide support to clients for various integration related issue
• Create a mapping between client applications with the Spend Management System.
• Developed VM environment for Customers and perform testing.
• Performed various upgrades for Live and Production systems using Citrix, Hyper-V, and Azure technologies.
• Support various clients and do web meeting to resolve system integration issues related to MS Dynamics ERP.
• Create Virtualization for various software using Azure, VMWare, and Hyper-V, Citrix technologies
• Find any bug/error reported by the client and then forward for development.
• Worked in Wensoft Job/Service Costing, Equipment Cost related integration, Black Baud ERP.
• Using GL, Budget, Distribution, Fixed Asset, Payable, Analytical Accounting, and Purchasing, HR & Payroll Modules and Crystal and BI tools.
• Worked with eConnect API Integration with Dynamics GP, Stored procedure, and triggers management.
• Involve in debugging C#, ASP.NET, Web Service and SQL Stored procedure code for the various development task
NEW JEDDAH HOSPITAL, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia · 06/2016 – 09/2016
• Lead the hospital’s development and operations teams for the 4-months period where all the requirement & design of the project was approved by the client, prior to commencing Master’s Degree studies
• Proposed & confirmed SQL Server/Oracle tools to create customized forms and reports as part of change management and enhancements to PowerBuilder & Oracle-Java based hospital management system.
• Managed projects of various development, infrastructure designing, and new system implementation.
• Worked on a solution such as HL7, HIPPA regulation, IT Security System, VMWare, and Virtualization technologies.
• Followed Agile methodology for project development, held daily SCRUM meetings, monitored project progress and provided detailed reports to the steering committee.
REDCAP TAMIMI COMPANY - Automotive - Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia · 04/2005 to 06/2016
Sr. IT Manager: Planned / oversaw all IT-related functions. Supervised IT / technical teams. Managed a wide variety of projects to design and implement new business software and upgrade existing enterprise solution system. Collaborated with executive management and resolved any technical issues as they arose. Followed Agile and Project Management methodologies for implementing software solutions.
• The gathered requirement from the stakeholder, create the functional specification, create a vision, scope, use case, business process mapping, gap analysis reports, documentation, RFCs/change requests, handle complex bugs and issues.
• Managed all vendor’s and client related SLAs, software licensees and hardware procurement.
• Managed release process, and implement standards/policies, mitigates risks, create a project plan, cost and resource estimates, and formulated committees, managed and monitor IT budgets.
• Performed scrum meetings, resolved any project conflict, handle project scope and ensure scope deliverable.
• Developed ER Model/Diagrams, design database, normalized database, mapping, create logical and physical data design. Create SSAS cubes (MDX & DAX), and perform ETL process with SSIS.
• Automated messaging services on server failures, success and jobs status, business process messaging.
• Managed SQL Server with the implementation of Master Data Management and Data Governance.
• Developed TSQL queries, views, tables, indexes, stored procedure, CTE, triggers, UDF functions, constraints
• Installed & Configured SQL server in the cluster environment, with various upgrades to a new release, server virtualization, patching, and implemented point in time recovery & disaster recovery plans.
• Spearheaded the deployment of Business Intelligence with SSRS, SSAS, Power BI, Cognos tools.
• Backup/Recovery, Hyper-V, VMWare & Citrix Virtualization, VOIP, Barcoding, Time Attendance, Vyatta.
• Managed and assisted teams of migrating of MS Exchange, Windows Server, ISA proxy, Firewall, Users to the latest update and deployed Group Policies, VPN, MPLS, BGP, DNS, DHCP, RAID.
• Assisted in implementation of Dynamics AX 2012 R3 in TAMIMI (Financials) with requirement analysis, documentation, customization, data migration, reporting using SSRS, installation & configuration.
• Work on Sister Concern Company for Dynamics NAV project with integration with POS system.
• Implemented software and hardware components for Dynamics GP, CRM, Automotive & Retail POS and customized MS Dynamics GP (Financials, Supply Chains, Fixed Asset, HR & Payroll, Field Service, Analytic Accounting, FRX Financial, Management Reporter), with VBA, .NET, Report Writer, SSRS, Dexterity, C#.
• Worked on EDI solution for payroll, vendor PO and customer data processing
• Customized Dynamics GP using eConnect tool to create integration with various 3rd Parties applications.
• Managed and customized security per organization needs in Dynamics GP and created security groups/roles,
• Developed financial statements, profitability analysis, product costing, and closely worked with CFO and GM to create budgets, variance/trend analysis, new store strategy plans, and break-even analysis.
• Performed various migration and updates of the hotfix for Dynamics GP, monitor the table performance, indexes recompilation and monitor the health of GP using check Link and various other tools.
• Customized Dynamics CRM at the form, entity, relationship, reports, workflow, dialogs, and business unit/user role permission level and developed C# plugins and web services.
• Implemented and customized company website, using PHP, MySQL with Joomla.
• Developed AutoConnect Retail using C#, Web Service, eConnect API, Crystal Report, SSRS, SSIS, Bing API.
• Deployed Azure Cloud Solutions such as SSRS, Azure SQL, Applications, VM, VN, Web & Worker role.
• Developed Windows Mobile, Tablet and Android-based app using Universal software.
• Developed handheld inventory, bio matrices solutions, business report portal using SDK/API, Web Service.
• Developed various application using MS Access and VBA (MIS Tools, Invoice Pro, Vast Integration)
• Implemented VPN solutions, Windows Active Directory, Firewall, Exchange, Antivirus, Windows Cluster, Backup/Recovery, Data Center, Virtualization, VOIP, Barcoding, Time Attendance, Vyatta, Cisco.
SQL Server, Azure SQL, TSQL, Scripting, Idera, Toad, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Azure Web Apps, Cloud Services, Service Bus, Traffic Manager, Azure Storage, Smart Connect, JAVA, Hibernate, Spring, VB 6.0, VBA, Access, PHP, SQL Server (all release), Oracle 10g, IIS, WebLogic, VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix XenApp, Dynamics GP, AX, Retail, CRM, Dexterity, Tireware Automotive, Vast Automotive, Business Intelligence, (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI, Cognos), Crystal Report, FRX Financial, Management Reporter, eConnect, Smartlist, 3rd Party Integration, Forefront Security, Joomla Content Management, Cisco Routing, Switching, VPN/WAN/LAN, PIX Firewall, Exchange Server, ISA Server, Antivirus, Backup, Web Hosting, Windows Servers, Ubuntu. Cisco VOIP, Handheld, Biometrics and Attendance, MPLS, DNS, DHCP, IP, BGP.
NATIONAL COMPUTER SERVICES CENTER, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia · 09/2000 to 03/2005
Solution provider of market research, data collection and business IT services, with a staff of 15 to 20 employees.
Application Consultant: Conducted requirements gathering, mapping, development and implementation to meet IT needs of high-level customers in diverse industries. Provided technical advice, support, project monitoring, training and troubleshooting. Acted as lead developer for the company’s proprietary Oracle Financial Application.
Achievements (complete list of many additional projects and accomplishments available upon request):
Worked as function and technical consultant, including pre-launch studies, proof of concept demos, solution process mapping, requirement gathering from internal/external clients to develop tools and customized existing application to business process, specialized reporting on many major projects for various clients
Worked as Administrator to manage overall Network of Enterprise (Windows, UNIX, Java, Oracle, SQL Server, Exchange, Proxy, and Application Servers).
Worked on Cognos BI (ReportNet, Powerplay, Access Manager, and Impromptu), CRM, NAV, Business Portal, Oracle Financial, Retail applications and ERP solutions.
Full Implementation of Dynamics GP (All Modules including Manufacturing), MS Retail & CRM to many clients.
Customized Dynamics GP & CRM with development of Report Writer, Crystal Report, .NET, VBA, Dexterity
Worked as frontend developer for Oracle application, design forms, wrote PL/SQL, reports and stored procedure and wrote shell programming in UNIX for various oracle automation.
Implementation and training on Maximo, Microsoft Dynamics, SQR Brio, BIRT Solutions.
Developed Exchange and SharePoint based workflow system, form and VBA programming.
Developed client data warehousing solutions using Powerplay and SQL Analysis Service SSAS.
Developed AR, AP, GL, Costing, SOP, INV, and POP applications and development of IDS Invoicing & Auditing application for EXXON Mobil using Oracle Developer tools.
Migrated 60+ companies’ payroll & HR System from ME Payroll to Dynamics GP US Payroll, developed tools using VB.NET, SQL Server, SSIS.
C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, VB 6.0, C++, Java, Microsoft Dexterity, IIS, WebLogic, ASP, HTML, SQL Server 7.0-2005, Oracle tools Unix and Windows, Toad, Smart eOne, Extender, Exchange Server, ISA Server, Visio, Project, Relational Rose, Cognos, QlikView, Impromptu, Powerplay, AM, SQR Workbench, Maximo, MS Dynamics CRM, GP, RMS.
Additional Experience includes Senior MIS Officer, Programmer / System Analyst, and Programmer/Projectionist, and IT Trainer. Details available upon request.
Worked with many clients in USA for customizing, deploying Retail Solutions, Developing Reports etc.
Auto Connect Retail System: 6+month project proactively initiated to develop an automated desktop automotive retail solution (using Waterfall principles). Analyzed, designed, developed, tested and deployed to work stations. Utilized MS SQL Server 2008 and MS C# 2013 with SAP Crystal Report integration.
Automotive Application: Individual project for Modern Web Programming class to demonstrate automated automotive services system using MySQL and Java. Performed UML Design, coding and testing of the system.
Rental Application with Framework: Team-based project using 13 GOF Design pattern to develop rental / validation / data framework. Used Java FX to build GUI and MySQL for data persistence, providing scalable solution, including major UML design, coding, testing and documentation of system.
Airline Application: Customized airline application using the Spring Boot. Created Web Services via RESTAPI for exposing and consuming service. Developed GUI using Java Script, Java Server Faces and Servlets.
Projects completed at Virtual University of Pakistan include:
AutoConnect Retail System: 6-month project proactively initiated to develop an automated desktop automotive retail solution (using Waterfall principles). Analyzed, designed, developed, tested and deployed to work stations. Utilized MS SQL Server 2005/2008 and MS C# 2010 with SAP Business Objects Crystal Report integration.
Dynamics 365 & AX Certification (2017)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Installation MB2-711, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment, MB2-710, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration MB2-712, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales MB2-713, Microsoft Dynamics AX (Installation & Configuration, General Ledger)
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield, Iowa
Master Degree in Information Technology, VU University of Pakistan, Lahore, Pakistan
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, University of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan
Extensive courses in CBAP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RM, MCSE, MCSD, SQL Server, Oracle, Data Warehouse, CCNA, ETL, Big Data, and Data Scientist
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP): 1376972
Microsoft Certified Great Plains Implementation Specialist
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCP & MCSD)
Data Science Foundation's Levels 1&2
Business Intelligence & Knowledge Management Systems Certificate
Information Technology Certified Professional (I TCP), Certified ITIL Foundation v.3
Microsoft Certified Business Solution Technology and Professional Specialist Retail System
Certified Cognos Impromptu & Powerplay Series 7 Product Professional