A dedicated and self-motivated professional with extensive experience in Electrical & Instrumentation control .A skilled organizer who specializes in identifying and rectifying discrepancies and issues requiring accuracy and attention to detail at all times. Able to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of the standards in several concept and appropriate to working in Oil & Gas refinery construction services with the proven ability to ensure full compliance there with Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate to other disciplines with uses of experience in several years of works. Enjoys being part of a successful and productive team whilst demonstrating strong leadership potential in a highly competitive and demanding. EDUCATIONS.
2002-Electrical (Instrumentation & Control) B.S AZAD UNIVERSITY of Ashtian. 1997-Computer Hardware post diploma Tehran informatics college of Iran 1976-Electronic Diploma Rasht shahid chamran industrial college SCIENCE KNOWLEDGE
Extensive knowledge of the IPA(Iranian petroleum association) and National Instrument Code, IEC, IEEE, CENELEC and NFPA Electrical and Instrument standards Electrical equipment specification and familiar with the National Electrical Code and API standards as they pertain to industrial applications.
Sec:14 .No:3 Marivan alley Afshar avenue Niavaran street Email: 021- 22397800- firstname.lastname@example.org 093******** 1 MOHAMMAD TAHER HAGHIGI JAM
more than a decade years’ experience in Instrument and Electrical testing or equivalent experience through training and experience in industrial applications regarding to the National Electrical Code and API standards as they pertain to industrial applications. And integrity control and safety system in hazardous areas GAS plant under construction .Quit familiar with DC S, ESD, F&G (HONY WEL FAMILIES) SAT and BMS(burner management system) WORKs SUMMARY.
•I am working as instrument installation and commissioning superintendent in the new oxygen plant and Smelting renovation start-up plant since 2018 up to now in the sarcheshme and khatoonabad Kerman province for owner as consult (MC)
· To develop the detailed pre-commissioning procedures according to the instructions of Commissioning Manager or Commissioning Superintendent.
· To field check the DAC and prepare relevant Commissioning punch list, following the CME instructions.
· To assure that all activities such as flushing/blowing, reinstatement of piping components and local instruments, leak test, motor run-in, machinery run-in, static equipment inspections, cleaning, internals installations, box-up are duly performed in accordance with the stated procedures, in conformity with the safety rules and as per the instructions of Commissioning Manager or Commissioning Superintendent.
· To organize and manage operations in field of the assigned team from the Sub Contractor by controlling their job and the implementation of Plant Safety procedures in case of emergency.
· Support the Vendors’ specialists in the execution of the job and coordinate their actions with the Commissioning supervisors.
· Supervise the works of vendors’ specialists and ensure their efficient utilization.
· To keep records of all activities performed in the log book.
•I had some responsibilities when I worked for new liquid Sulphur plant under construction as instrument installation and commissioning consult in the sarchesheme 2 MOHAMMAD TAHER HAGHIGI JAM
Participate in daily commissioning activity meetings which services include: * Equipment pre-start-up and start-up procedures; * Development of standard operating procedures
(SOP's) and Methods of Procedures (MOPs); Comprehensive Commissioning documentation; * Prepare commissioning test procedures and reports; Develop and maintain commissioning logs, equipment checklist, and other tools to commissioning projects; * Write comprehensive reports which include the following sections: recommendations for optimizing equipment operations, functional checklists, list of deficiencies, equipment operation and maintenance manuals * Review design criteria, specifications, drawings, equipment submittals, and other documentation pertinent to commissioning * Integrated system testing; Load Bank Testing; Compilation of all testing procedure results; Develop and administer functional tests for various Electrical systems, such as: normal and standby electrical distribution systems, UPS, standby generators, and Switchgears, etc. Instrumentation cold and hot tests tubing & loop tests panel and junction wiring tests ; Commission plan preparation ; Follow company QC process and procedures * Help lead and manage any external resources; Schedule and direct periodic commissioning meetings; Attend construction and coordination meetings if required for help to the project ; Interface with clients, contractors, equipment vendors and owners agents in all portion and disciplines; Execute project assignments; Interface with project contractors, vendors, and testing technicians; Interact with all part of company: engineering, design, etc * Verify results of test reports; Assist with field troubleshooting of commissioned equipment Field experience in the operation and application of Power Quality Analyzers, Power Disturbance Analyzers, Data loggers, and related system testing equipment. * Manage projects, plans, provide and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering Commissioning role for large facility projects, Institutional in Large / Complex Facilities and Mission Critical Facilities
(data centers, telecommunications, or disaster recovery sites).
•I had a lot of responsibilities when I worked for phases 17, 18 Consortium (IOIC) as OIEC electrical & Instrument installation, QC and commissioning superintendent for onshore start up since Aug 2013 up to 2016.
3 MOHAMMAD TAHER HAGHIGI JAM
· To assure that all activities such as flushing/blowing, reinstatement of piping components and local instruments, leak test, motor run-in, machinery run-in, static equipment inspections, cleaning, internals installations, box-up are duly performed in accordance with the stated procedures, in conformity with the safety rules and as per the instructions of Commissioning Manager or Commissioning Superintendent.· To organize and manage the operations in field of the assigned team from the Sub Contractor by controlling their job and the implementation of Plant Safety procedures incase of emergency.· Support the Vendors’ specialists in the execution of the job and coordinate their actions with the Commissioning supervisors.· Supervise the works of vendors’ specialists and ensure their efficient utilization.· To keep records of all activities performed in the log book· To produce the certificates, duly signed by the involved parties, and handover to certification engineer (QA/QC) Execution of Instrumentation & Electrical engineering tests for field instrumentation, Distributed Control System (DCS), Supervisory control 'and Data Acquisition (SCADA), integrated Control System'(ICS), Fire and Gas, Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) and telecomm systems. This entails the direct checking and or the oversight of basic design, FEED and detailed design of the instrumentation, controls, and electrical part of the project; such as:
• Control & Operations Philosophy
• Scope of Work Schedule and time cost, Basis of Design document, Control System Supervisor
• SIS Supervision and Supervision in Cause and effect diagrams, Architectural Diagrams, Functional Specifications.
• Supervision in Telecommunication System, Electrical SLD and Technical Bid Evaluations
• Review of instrumentation drawings and Construction Scope of Work
• Review of drawings from instrument Discipline and ensuring that the design is carried out as per the industry standard practices.
• Co-ordination with engineering contractors, subcontractors and/or suppliers.
• Providing technical support to site and operations engineers on technical query issues.
• Providing support in the Instrumentation, Control, and Electrical area for construction activities.
• Providing site engineering support, as well as other inter-disciplinary support should 4 MOHAMMAD TAHER HAGHIGI JAM
the requirement arise (e.g. Inspection technical support).
· To produce the certificates, duly signed by the involved parties, and handover to certification engineer (QA/QC).
· To lead authorized persons which have been designated by the site manager to receive or issue a Permit to Work according to the project Permit To Work Procedure. I worked for P.S.A EPC Company as chief of supervisory installation of Electrical & Instrument since 2012 till 20 March 2013 in phases 22, 23, 24
•Perform shop witness testing for calibration Instrument equipment Supervision in Instrumentation, Control, and Electrical area for construction activities Review of instrumentation drawings and Construction Scope of Work Supervision in Telecommunication System, and electrical SLD Planning, executing or overseeing execution of Instrumentation & Electrical Supervision for field instrumentation, Distributed Control System (DCS) Supervisory control and integrated Control System'(ICS), Fire and Gas, Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) and Telecommunications systems.
•I worked for A.N.S EPC Company as Superintendent in Instrument QC/QA since 2011 till Sep 2012 in phases 15, 16.
• To conduct inspection of all ongoing activities for electrical and instrument installations.
• To conduct inspections for all electrical and instrument material deliveries.
• To attend all electrical and instrument inspection with client/contractor representatives.
• To submit inspection requests in coordination with concerned site/technologist.
• Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, material, Non conformances etc.
• Prepare weekly surveillance reports, nonconformance reports and verification of corrective actions.
• Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approve Company standard and drawings.
• Ensure that all equipment used is calibrated and with valid certificate. 5 MOHAMMAD TAHER HAGHIGI JAM
I had good opportunity as Instrument and Electrical technical inspector in Pars Oil &Gas Company
(P.O.G.C) that has been constructed phases 9&10, 15&16 at during date of 2005 till 2011.
• Develop company (POGC) check out and QC/QA procedures for engineered electrical and instrument equipment
•Checking of engineering drawings
• Communicate effectively and work within multi-discipline project team.
•Supervision in onshore installation and all tests for engineered documents & Instrument and Electrical Engineer formally re checked designs or studies electrical and instrument modifications for oil & gas processing and handling facilities, and utilities. Occasionally called upon to design electrical aspects of new facilities of the type mentioned. And instrument based on requires. Prepare approvals of the problem solving report plans, schedules and provides coordination and work direction as required for the preparation of designs, reports, correspondence and related data and assures the efficiency, adequacy and conformance to overall objectives of project are comply whit any basic or special engineering field by analyzing and evaluating all data pertinent to assignment. Evaluates data as to scope, effect on existing installation, safety value, and long range planning for construct considerations. Leads and recommends new continuous improvement solutions for electrical and instrument installations or modifications to improve existing facilities and standardization within specific fields of endeavor. Prepares justifications and completes expenditure requests as required Support project execution and project proposals and initiates detailed work outline and makes decision as to basic processes, and/or equipment. Performs work and or delegates work to other engineers and final development of specialized or technical proposals and studies of proposed projects. Discusses, coordinates and resolves problems with personnel throughout the company and subsidiaries and with outside of Company organizations. Acts as technical consultant when required. Reviews work of engineers directed. Checks that reports are written according to established methods of good report presentation. Makes recommendations for future study or report changes. Approves reports for supervisors. Reviews work of third party, technology reports, and engineering standards. Lead the implementation and operation of all kind of recommended solutions.
I worked for P.N.T EPC Company as workshop superintendent which that time company had some project fiber optical cable pulling & renewing Iranian rail way control system (PLC to DCS) since2003 till end of 2004.
6 MOHAMMAD TAHER HAGHIGI JAM
I worked for Panasonic Middle East brunch in Tehran as Telecom & Instrument supervisory since 1992 till 2003
Surveillance system & communication system maintenance and service after sale shop superintendent.
I worked for Sakura & Endress Company as product QC man in Japan since date 1988 till end of 1991.
I had a complete training in national Iranian oil & gas about several type of standard in Gas & Oil field. I have a quite knowledge about cable sizing and& both field electrical and instrumentation full experiences about Installation with relevant standard based on BSI, ISA & IPS. Industrial UPS standards (IEC 62040) and familiar with relevant software for battery sizing (SAFT).relevance with measuring equipment and Familiar with industrial UPS and relevant accessories, Inspection Test Procedure (ITP), field Instrument loop checks with uses of hard ware & soft ware simulator and hand communicator and good knowledge about SIL studies in the refinery terms of : DCS
(EMERSON: DeltaV, SENTIUM1000/3000YOKOGAWA PROSAFE RS & ESD SAFETY SYSTEM, PLC step 3,7:PCS (200,300,400) SIEMENS FAIL SAFE SYSTEM ABB:(TRI GAURD TMR SAFETY SYSTEM), ICS TRIPLEX: TRUST FAMILY, HIMA: (ELOP2, H4x, H5x FAMILIES), NET SAFETY: ( F&G SYSTEMS & F&G DETECTORS) ARRENGEMENT PHILOSOPHY IN DESIGN & INSTALLATION & TEST FOR QC, TANK GAUGING SYS: E&H,SAAB, HONYWELL,ENRAF, LEVEL METERING EQUIPMENT: (FST-3000 KEISO) ALARM EQUIPMENT,IN SEVERAL CLASSES OF HAZARDOUS AREA INSTRUMENT PREPARATION & FOUNDATION FIELDBUS FOUNDATION, MODBUS, FIBER OPTICAL CABLE & TELECOMM
Good knowledge in: C program language, in tools, ICDL (Word, Excel, Internet, Email. PERSONAL DETAILS.
Marital status: married.
Date of birth: 29 Dec 1960.
7 MOHAMMAD TAHER HAGHIGI JAM
• Ability to sit, stand, kneel, walk, stoop, walk upstairs, tall, hear, and bend, possibly for extended periods of time, as need in order to complete Language SKILLS
English speak & Writing.
8 MOHAMMAD TAHER HAGHIGI JAM