FIROZ KHAN NS
Production Engineering Graduate
Telephone : +971-*********
Email Address : email@example.com
Nationality : Indian
Current Location : Dubai, UAE
Seeking entry level in a reputed firm that will provide opportunities to apply the techniques and principles associated with the engineering discipline taught in the classrooms. I wish to set up a career in the industrial scenario and I am eager to put my abilities to the best to fulfil the duties assigned to me.
Graduated with bachelors in technology in Production Engineering (Mechanical Engineering Department). Meticulous and has focused on establishing a firm foundation in engineering stream.
2014-2018: 4 Year BACHELOR’S DEGREE in PRODUCTION ENGINEERING – Attested. From NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, CALICUT, INDIA with CGPA 7.86 AREA OF KNOWLEDGES & INTEREST:
• CAD software such as Solidworks’16, Creo, Catia.
• Simulation software such as Mastercam x7, ANSYS Mechanical, Catia
• Capable of formulating NC codes and simulating the same
• Production, Planning and Control, Supply Chain Management, Tool Engineering and Design- Jigs and Fixtures, and Material Science and Manufacturing PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
1. TRAINEE ENGINEER, FORTUNE ENGINEERING AND ENERGY SERVICES LLC, DUBAI, UAE Key responsibilities:
• Identifying the scope of a project by reviewing the related technical proposal
• Reviewing the related P & ID and isometric drawings to understand the requirement of the projects preparing Bill of Material
• Preparation of Technical Datasheets for Piping Equipment and Valves.
• Checking compliance to Manufacturing, Material, Testing and Painting Standards. INTERNSHIPS
1. KERALA METALS AND MINERALS, QUILON, KERALA, INDIA During the period of internship, the following were performed
• Quality checks on the products were conducted before delivery
• Implemented preventative maintenance, maximizing productivity.
• Trained in FMEA, BOM, MRP, Process Charts and material handling and packing of end products. 2. FERTILIZERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LIMITED, COCHIN, KERALA, INDIA During the period of internship, the following were performed
• Understanding the manufacturing processes and mechanical devices used in the same.
• Managing to run the plant with no shortcomings from equipment failure, maximizing productivity.
• Trained in process charts and also quality check of the valves was performed. PROJECTS
1. FABRICATION AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF HUMAN ARM EXOSKELTON AS MAJOR PROJECT Exoskeletons are wearable devices that can be used as a rehabilitative device, or as an assistive device where mostly used for rehabilitation. Streams involved were:
• Conceptual Designing and Simulation Analysis,
• Procurement and Material Management, and
• Fabrication and Final testing.
• Microsoft Office - Word, Excel Sheets, Power Point. STRENGTHS:
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Smart working, strong planning and coordination skills.
• Excellent team player, and ability to work individually.
• Ambitious, enthusiastic, excellent learner and an analytical thinker. PERSONAL DETAILS:
Name : Firoz Khan N S
Date of Birth & Age : 18-September-1995
Sex : Male
Passport Number : L3877091
Passport Expiry : 04/08/2023
Language Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Arabic & Tamil UAE driving license no : 2001025
License Expiry : 08/02/2027
A P Sudheer
Associate Professor, Robotics and Mechatronics Department Mechanical Engineering Department
National Institute of Technology, Calicut, India
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned. Firoz Khan NS