Indio, Ca 92201
To uphold the vision, strategy, and structure of a corporation, as I aid my prospective employer in facing challenges presented by a world in constant evolution. To obtain a challenging position where my people skills and creative talents can be utilized while contributing to the organization and community.
California Technical High School
Los Angeles, Ca
● High School Diploma
College of the Desert
Palm Desert, Ca
I am bilingual, I can read, speak, and write Spanish and English. WORK EXPERIENCE:
03-21-2016/08-29-2018 Desert Oasis HealthCare
Claims Examiner 1
● Process Claims for Arizona Priority Care. Ambulance, Lab, Emergency room, In/Out patient services.
07-23-2013/10-1-2015 Acker Chiropractor
Front Office Manager
● Answer all incoming calls, collect all payments, verify all Insurances, all clerical front desk duties.
02-08-2010/01-11-2012 Eisenhower Medical Center
● Admit patients to the hospital. Verify all insurances such as HMO and PPO, collect all co-payment and deductibles, collect cash payments. Responsible for inputting and updating correct patient information in the star system. Admit out-patient surgery patients for out-patient surgery and collect all payments due before surgery. 01-03-2007/01-03-2010 Dr Perrisofian Putrasahan D.D.S. and 05-01-206/01-03-2007 Sunshine Dental Group (Coachella, Ca) Receptionist
● Greet patients, answer multi-phone lines, book appointments, create charts, verify dental insurance benefits and eligibility on different insurances, review charts and send to billing department, collect all co-payments, payments and send the daily deposit to the billing department, confirm patient appointments for the next day, file charts, open daily mail and sort, order clerical supplies, receive any any supplies being delivered, sterilize equipment, clean/set up exam rooms, assist doctor when needed, and translate when needed, set up surgical room for oral surgeries, clean clerical and patient waiting area. 09-19-1996/09-19-2005 Riverside County Health Department Health Service Assistant
● All front office receptionist duties.
● Take minutes on staff meetings, pre-approve pr
● enatal patients with presumptive medi-cal, collect documents and information of patients applying for medi-cal, screen immunization record, log immunizations that were given to children into the system, i also helped the nurse with the Cancer Detection Program (every woman counts), I was in charged of the negative follow-up on all negative mammogram reports.
Able to work under pressure. I’m detail oriented, a team player, fast learner, and open to incorporate new acquired skills.
Available upon request.