• QA Analyst with * years of Manual tes ng experience.
• Experience in Smoke, Configura on, Integra on, System and Regression Tes ng.
• Cer fied ISTQB Founda on Level (BCP Chartered Ins tute for IT).
• Cer fied Standard First Aid and CPR (Level C).
• Experience in Retail domain
• POS tes ng
• Proficient in UNIX and SQL
• Familiar with Python programming
• Test management tools - HP ALM / JIRA
• MS office Suite
QA Associate Ivedha Inc, North York, Canada (2013)
• Prepared test plan and test case
• Created Test data
• Executed Test cases
• Defect retest and closing
• End of day status report
Associate Cognizant Technology Solu ons, Chennai, India (2007 - 2012) QA Test lead managing a team of 4 associates, responsible for the planning, design and execu-
on for POS / end to end tes ng for a US retail client. The responsibili es included
• System tes ng of the POS applica on for each release including back office, receipts and re- port tes ng
• Integra on tes ng of POS inbound (Item, pricing, promo on feed), Outbound feed (Tlogs, end of day reports, end of week reports)
• Using SQL queries to cross verify the func onality of the system.
• POS tes ng - Verify keyboard func onality of POS, credit, debit transac on
• Defect tracked and reported the bug
• Onsite / Offshore co-ordina on and sharing end of day status and weekly status report. Bachelor of Engineer Electrical and Electronics Na onal Engineering College, India PRIYAVADHANA
22 Twin Pines Cres, Brampton, L7A1M6