To gain an employment opportunity that will allow me to utilize my skills and expand my abilities in the field of computer science.
UNIVERSITY OF DAYTON Graduate: May 2018
Bachelor of Science
Major: Computer Science
● Database Structures
● Cybersecurity Fundamentals
● Computer Org and Architecture
● Discrete Structures
● Data Structures and Algorithms
● Operating Systems
● Unix and Linux Programming
● Emerging Languages
Coding: Java, C/C++, Go, Elixir, LISP, IO, Python, LUA, SQL, RDF Technologies/Environment:Windows, Linux/Unix
Class Leadership – Taught concepts of IO Language, developed homework modules, created study guide for entire class. (CPS 499) Developed operating system with abilities to cycle processes on and off the CPU.
Developed basic processor capable to process basic mathematics and simple conditionals.
Production Assistant (full time) Chicago, IL
Peterson Brothers Plastics (June 2016-August 2016)
● Assisted in development and production of various plastic products.
● Applied finishing processes to bulk quantities of inventory.
● Assembled various products as assigned.
Software Developer (full time) Columbus, OH
MIPAR Software (May 2017-August 2017)
● Developed software for product release.
● Created new documentation format for company use.
● Assisted in sales technique and customer support. REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST