[C] - 603-***-****
LinkedIn: - https://www.linkedin.com/in/shivani-patel-065b06156/ OBJECTIVE To contribute my academic and professional experience towards a rewarding career Biochemistry field where I can utilize my skills, work experience and education to improve the company's operation EXPERIENCE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
Under drug specialist supervision, drug store experts: supply medications to patients, regardless of whether on remedy or over the counter. collect medications for remedies. give data to patients and other medicinal services experts.
CREW MEMBER, DUNKIN DONUTS
Communicated effectively with coworkers, supervisors and customers 01/2014-03/2014
Fulfill the customers with hot beverages
New Student Orientation, NJIT - Peer Leader MAY - AUG 2017,
Student Senate, NJIT - College of Computing
Association of Indian Students, NJIT
EDUCATION NEW JERSEY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, NEWARK, Biochemistry
I am a current student in NJIT. I have earned 106 credits so far and planning to graduate by December 2019.
MIDDLESEX COUNTY COLLEGE- EDISON, NJ
• Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with excellent customer service skills.
• Problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management skills and leadership qualities.
• Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi- tasking, Event Management, Project, Visio, SharePoint and basic knowledge of Trouble Shooting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and Access.
• Multilingual in English, Gujarati and Hindi.