Manoj (Mike) Lakhmani
Information Systems Engineer IV
Seeking a stable career to utilize my 25+ years of experience in computer applications, implementation and system configuration. Contribute to your organization by using my excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills. Build a customer focus culture by going an extra mile to satisfy customer requests. Summary Qualifications:
Computer science engineer
Hardware and software support
Manufacturing Executive System support – Camstar, Workstream Application administrator – Tibco Spotfire, BMC Software Helpdesk SDE 9.8 Cisco VOIP Administrator
SAP – Administrator/Security
Qorvo Texas LLC – Richardson, Texas
Information Systems Engineer IV
Jan 1999 – Feb 2019
• Hardware and Software support engineer for Manufacturing Systems and Infrastructure Operations for 1000+ employees across multiple sites.
• Administrator for Manufacturing Execution Systems Software.
• Telecommunications and Conference Infrastructure, back-up Infrastructure, Business Intelligence and Reporting.
• Provided Support and Maintenance for Siemens CAMSTAR and Work-Stream (Both with Semiconductor Suites).
• Server Administrator for VMS, Windows Server and Storage Infrastructure.
• Administration for Route and Operation Modeling for MES and Factory control systems.
• Support and Monitoring for TIBCO Spotfire, SAP, and Microsoft Office, Office 365, and SharePoint.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting for 100+ Zebra Factory Printers.
• Installation and Configuration for Cisco, IBM and L3 Telecom, Conferencing and Audio/Visual Infrastructure.
• Backup and data-retention policy enforcement, troubleshooting and infrastructure expansion.
• Provided Help-Desk Support for Desktop and User Hardware.
• Liaison and Vendor Contact with established relationships with TIBCO, Siemens, HP, NetApp, Extron, Parsec and Cisco Software.
• Coordinated move of Infrastructure systems from Colorado Design center from Boulder, CO to Richardson, TX
• Saved TriQuint $30-60K for moving VAX Application to in house Charon - VAX Emulator.
Manoj (Mike) Lakhmani - 2 -
• Realized saving of $20K annualized for TriQuint by moving LTO4 Tapes from Iron Mountain to Qorvo Farmer Branch Office.
• Supported 4300 Laptops on Code42 - Crash Plan End Point Backup.
• Worked with Vendor Code42 - Crash Plan to provided free additional 100 licenses worth $12000 for issue at their cloud storage.
• Commvault setup of Mater/Media and Dedup server and Spectra Logic T200 Library with HP Storage works capacity of 127TB to Commvault backup system. Education:
Jackson State University, Jackson, Mississippi
Major: Computer Science
Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum, India
Major: Electronics and Communications
• Tibco Spotfire Administration.
• Tibco Spotfire Analyst.
• Advanced Analytics with Tibco Spotfire.
• Commvault Administration, Engineering and support. Commvault
Setup and Configuration of Commvault Backup software.
• Custom SQL Server 2005 Administration.
• SolarWinds - IP Address Manager, NCP, NPM, NFA & SAM Loop1 System
Configure of SolarWinds Monitoring Software.
• Solaris System Administration I.
• Open VMS System Management Essentials
• Project Management
Cadence Management Corporation
• Cisco Unified Communication System Admin/Eng.
• Cisco IP Telephony (CIPT)
Southern Methodist University
• Troubleshooting Unified Communications
• Troubleshooting Cisco Network
• ADM100 mySAP Technology Administration
Manoj (Mike) Lakhmani - 3 -
• SAPTEC Application Platform Fundamentals
• SAP R/3 Authorization concept
• BMC Service Desk Express Administration
Installation/Configuration of Helpdesk system for TriQuint Semiconductor Certification:
• System Administrator Certification
Operating Systems Support: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, 98, 95, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, Compaq (DEC) OpenVMS, Alpha, VAX, Multinet, HP-UX, Solaris, Red-Hat Linux. Hardware Support: Zebra Printer, Cellular/Smartphone Administration, Cisco Servers MCS78XX, 79xx IP phones, Cisco VG248, Spectra Logic, ADIC, CrashPlan Appliance. Manufacturing Software Support: Work-Stream (Semiconductor Suite), Siemens CAMSTAR
(Semiconductor Suite), SAP (ABAP Workbench).
Infrastructure Support: Oracle Database Infrastructure, Microsoft SQL Server, Informix, VMWare, Citrix, NetApp, Commvault Simpana, Symantec NetBackup, Code42-CrashPlan End-Point Backup, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unified Messaging (UNITY), Cisco E911, IBM Fiber link MAAS360, BMC Software SDE 9.8.