Ramandeep Singh Dullat
• Information Security Engineer with knowledge in Windows, Linux and hypervisors.
• Excellent communication skills, fast learner, good team player.
• Have good experience to manage small teams.
• Connectivity and Hardware: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP.
• Switching Technologies: VLAN, VTP, STP, Ether channel, BPDU, Port fast.
• Network Technologies: CDP, Frame-relay, PPP, and Access Control List (ACL).
• Certifications: Cisco Certified Network networking and switching is in Progress
PHILHOBAR DESIGN May 2017-Present
IT network and System Admin:
• Responsible for the security of the network.
• Managed switches, Print server, window server 2012.
• Managed all kinds of hardware: workstations, printers and VoIP phones.
• Responsible for Access control system of the building and camera system.
• Maintain the inventory of computer hardware.
• Installed Linux and Windows operating systems.
• Diagnose network traffic using Wireshark and IDS.
• Manage browser security and prevent any kind of malware attacks.
• Provided support to all Microsoft applications excel, word, exchange (outlook).
• Added and removed new users on network using Active directory.
• Documented all IT issues, followed them until solution.
• Suggested management about new technologies that helped in enhancing company operations.
• Support outlook 2010 in exchange environment.
• Set up VPN’s for remote users.
• Knowledge of Ubuntu, RSA, LDAP and two factor Authentication. Profile
• Knowledge of Ubuntu, Macintosh, Virtualization (VMware and VirtualBox).
• Installed and configured samba server on ubuntu as file server to share files on window computers.
• Setup window server 2012 and Ubuntu on Virtual box. ROOT DATA CENTER April 2016-May 2017
Data center Technical support, Montreal, Canada
• Provide L1/L2/L3 support to customers using ticketing system.
• Prepare performance reports and monitor information security policies.
• Manage functionality and security of network and data center.
• Configure and update router/switches.
• Reboot servers, restarting services based on operational level agreements.
• Test and run copper, fiber cable, cabling and activation of network switch ports for servers.
• Monitoring and maintenance of UPS/HVAC and DC power systems.
• Contributed to the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems including: Server and data centers, networks (LANs, WANs, Internet, Intranet and Wi-Fi), security, data privacy and protection, mobile devices and telephony, etc.
• Responsible for Configuring and Supporting Microsoft Outlook.
• Responsible to write security procedures for data center.
• Window active directory management.
• Responsible to secure network systems by enforcing policies and monitoring access to them.
Technical support & Shipping coordinator, (e-commerce Company) Montreal, Canada
• Administered creation of IT accounts and computer systems.
• Provided level 1 support for users in Windows environment.
• Solved shipping problems using Zen desk tickets.
• Managed warehouse inventory using warehouse management system. SOFTLEO TECHNOLOGIES January2011-Feb2012
Desktop support engineer, Mohali, India
• Install/update software and prepare/test new equipment/computers for deployment.
• Maintain and monitor software licenses and hardware inventory. STN July2008-Nov 2008
Linux system and administration (Red hat)
• Introduction to the command line
• Managing physical storage.
• Administrating users and groups
• Window Server 2012 R2 Feb-March 2017
John Abbott college, West Island of Montreal.
• Master of Engineering, Information Systems Security 2012-2014 o Concordia University, Montreal
Relevant courses: Crypto Protocol and Network Security, DB Security and Privacy, Wireless Network Security, Operating Systems Security, Middleware and Application Security, Foundation of Cryptography, Project Management, Supply chain and Security evaluation methodologies.
• Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering
o Punjab technical University Jalandhar, Punjab, India. 2005-2010 Relevant Courses: Data communications, Network Operating Systems, Computer peripherals and devices.
• English (Proficiency) * Punjabi
• French (Basic) * Hindi
References Available Upon Request