IT - Business Analyst
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhishek-pandya-b6371391/ KEY SKILLS
• Currently pursuing post-graduation certification in IT business Analysis to strengthen business skills.
• Worked for more than a year in Aroma Enterprises India Limited as a sales coordinator handling sales data and generating reports.
• Have hands on experience working on Microsoft Visio, Gephi, SQL server, MongoDB, Microsoft Access, Visual Studio, JustInMind, Balsmiq, Power BI, Tableau, R, WordPress, ITIL, and Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Python programming, C++, CSS, C#, Pseudocode, Process Flow development, Agile Methodology, Scrum Process, Entity Relationship Diagram, Data Mapping, Data Dictionary, JIRA, SAP ERP, Machine learning, GIT Hub.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work on fast paced projects as a team member or independently with good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Generating reports and project management documents. EXPERIENCE
Sales operation Analyst
July 2016 - Dec 2017
Aroma Enterprises Limited, India
• Performed data management for smokes sales and generating reports for different provinces of India. Plan, manage and support the distributor claim for company’s entire sales.
• Managed sales team expenses and generating reports.
• Managed project through status meetings, weekly reports, identifying risks, and tracking issues.
• Communicating with Distributors and reporting feedback.
• Worked in close liaison with app development team to develop sales application which support generation of sales data and graphic reports to help and boost sales team performance. o Which was developed in ASP .Net platform and back-end was supported by SQL. Web Developer
Jan 2016 - June 2016
Vital Solutions, India
• Built a web app using ASP.net where user can book for hotels, cab and flights for planning their holiday trip as per their requirement.
• Used SQL database for user data storage and management.
• Used Object oriented programming concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Classes, etc. for better code performance and quality.
Customer Service Representative Jan 2018 - Present Pioneer Energy, ON, Canada
• Communicate with customers and handle cash efficiently.
• Provide good quality of customer service to make their visit a good experience. EDUCATION
IT Business Analysis - Operations 2018-April 2019
Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON
• This program is providing an opportunity to gain extensive knowledge of both business and technical side with hands on experience of real-life scenario using different tools to provide solution.
Bachelor of Computer Engineering 2012-2016
Gujarat Technological University, India
• Provided solution to Cober group for their communication and human resource management issues.
• Played ERP simulation The Business Strategy Game where we compete against other companies to be on top the market.
• Attended the iOS app development workshop in India where I developed multiple apps from scratch.
• Volunteered in Blood Donation camp during my Bachelor of Computer Engineering.
• Being a player of my College cricket team where we played against state level teams of other colleges.
• Attended the Photoshop and Illustrator training workshop for graphical designing.