Lawyer in (Private Business Law);
Human Resources Specialist
-Good mastery of archiving and file processing
techniques digital and physical mail.
- Knowledge of information and communication
technology, strong communication skills, French
and English expression, (intermediate expression
- Predictive management of jobs and skills
(GPEC), and HR techniques
- Writing reports of professional activities,
correspondence and administrative tasks,
organization of socio-cultural activities.
- Techniques of evaluation and management of
staff, good mastery of teamwork, and its benefits
(12 years of experience)
- Design and management of the employee
database, drafting of employment contracts, and
- Good management of conflicts in company,
decision-making, and methods of recruitment of
- Staff relationship-building and Performance
2017 - Ongoing: MASTER
degree in Private Law,
University of Yaounde II
2016: Bachelor in Private Law,
University of Yaounde II
2014 - 2016: Certificate of professional qualification in Human Resources Management at Aladji Academy
2011: BACCALAUREAT A4 (Spanish), Bilingual High School in Bafoussam.
2010: PROBATOIRE A4 (Spanish), Bilingual High School in Bafoussam
2017 September - November. : Secondary Teacher Education Program at CIERSA (International Center for Applied Science and Research)
● Training on US anti-boycott laws, ● privileged information against market abuse, ● Escalation training,
● Inadequate electronic training, ● Securing our future, ● Global compliance training on anti-money laundering, and Corruption
2015: Training Seminar on project development, business creation and youth employment 2013: Language training at Yaoundé pilot center
Nom : MBONGO NGOSSENGUE Paul Cédric
Date de naissance : Né le 23-09- 1989 à Bafia
Statut Matrimonial : Marié
Contact : 6 70 80 83 00 / 6 94 25 72 80 / 679155690 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
(January 2019 -Present)Founder and General Manager of Mbong’s Travel International:
- Participate in Staff Recruitment and Interviews
- Plan appointments and orientation of clients;
- Management, and updating of clients database
- Do Travel arrangements
- Reservation of Flights
- Advice and orientation of clients for travel adequate destinations
- preparation and arrangement for travel,
(January 2015 – January 2019) French Interpreter, Full Gospel Mission
- Interpret live messages from English to French
- Plan and Coordinate seminars,
- Organize trainings,
- Train newcomers
- Do written translations
(October 2016 - Present) Vice President at SYPERO:
Ensure strategic planning within the Association and the implementation of the strategic plan.
Organization of meetings for the realization of projects.
Training of new adherent members.
Helps ensure that all mission objectives are met
Ensures that all finances are being maintained
Compiles periodic reports outlining the finances and successes or failure of the organization
Creates fundraising ideas, implements fundraising events and get involved with the program activities
Promotes the contributions of members, volunteers and donors so that they feel appreciated and remain committed to the Association.
(September - October 2018) Intern at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
● Reception, information and customer orientation, (customer service)
● Opening of bank accounts (current account, and savings),
● Advertising for UBA products, ● tracking client files, ● administrative tasks...
(June - September 2018- ) Legal Intern at MUNA & MUNA ASSOCIATE
● Legal consultation and interview with clients,
● Attendance at hearings, ● follow up on files,
● Writing synthesis reports, ● Retrieval of legal texts...
● Recruitment of trainees, administrative tasks...
(November 2017 - March 2018) Trainer at CIERSA in the EPP program _ Dissemination of the practical and professional know-how of the EPP program to the pupils _ Organizing workshops for professional legal professions in the framework of the EPPG _ organizing of activities: tutorials, practices, and evaluations. 2017 (June - September) CITI Bank Cameroon
- Printing Import Request in Eforce
- Manual Domiciliation of Import (DI) and Export
- Update of the trackers of (DI, DE,)
- Update of the expenses of domiciliation
- Reception of telephone calls
- Transfer transactions in Gacha (Citi direct trade, non-trade, cash
- Extraction of gacha
- Validation of transactions in Eguce
- Archiving of documents
- Screening of documents before validation
2017 (May - June): National Commission for Human Rights (NCHRF)
- Drafting of administrative documents
- CNPS registration and declaration
- Archiving and processing of administrative documents 2016 (May – July): Trainee at Kimberley Process, Ministry of Mines (Diamond Traceability and Gold).
● Administrative writing, ● Staff recruitment, ● Registration and tele-declaration
● Archiving and processing of files and letters, ● Staff evaluation,
● GEPEC (Predictive Management of Jobs and Skills) 2016 (October-December): Trainee at CAAF Formation (Central Business of Africa)
- Design of plans and training offers,
- Writing activity reports...
2015 (September-October): Trainee at the General Management of Aladji International
- Design and management of the database of the personnel employed,
- Reception of phone calls, management and supervision of staff,
- Calculation of wages, assembly of jobs description and employment contracts,
- Staff evaluation.
OTHERS KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCES
Computer knowledge: Good knowledge of the Office Pack, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, knowledge of office equipment.
Excellent stress management, good organizational skills, multitasking, team spirit (12 experiences).
Sports: Sportsman; volleyball player (club: Cameroon Sport Volleyball), 5 participations in the University games, and 5 medalists, A selection with the national volleyball team A 'for the 3rd Islamic solidarity games in Indonesia (September 2013), finalist of the 2014 Cameroon Cup, 2015, and the 2016 Play Off, A participation in the champions league of the African Champion Clubs in Egypt (April 2016)
Driving license Category B.
Spoken languages: French, English (Spanish). Communication skills developed through course presentations, spoken in public.
Qualities: Good adaptability, punctual, disciplined. DIVERS & ASSOCIATION, ONG
● Biblical Games, Christian literatures
● ARESP: Association of Researchers in Economics, Social and Political Sciences (Member). Study on the consumption of alcohol and drugs by young people and in schools.