TALENT VALUE STATEMENT:
Senior Recruiting Professional As the primary recruiter, accountable to CEO, Directors, and regional Vice Presidents, I assisted 3 healthcare organizations to grow substantially (both in revenue and employees) in a short time span. All 3 organizations depended on the acquisition of providers to grow revenue, market share, and employees. Provided physicians, PA/NP, nursing, PharmD’s and Dentist to provide services to hospitals, clinic’s, surgery centers, long term care and managed in-house and formulary managed pharmacy programs.
Grew one company revenue 75% and hired over 200 employed physicians in 5-year time period, grew Pharmacy Benefit Management Company nationally ahead of timeline and $40,000 below budget. Hired for retention, retained all Medical Directors (28) hired during 5- year tenure and maintained overall retention rate of 92%.
Ability to successfully implement and manage on-going, high-volume, quality-based processes while timely responding to urgent openings. Devise recruiting, interviewing (behavioral interviewing) and hiring programs built on solid retention values. Created highly visible brand for both recruiting and new business development by using social media, websites, association conferences, email blast, cold calling, focused ad development and collateral materials.
Success in designing, structuring and implementing recruiting marketing and sales strategies for the growth of 3 professional healthcare organizations, including; Eagle Hospital Physicians, Prudential Healthcare, and Delta Dental Insurance Company.
Developed, grew, and managed recruiting department for national Hospitalist Company. Developed Hospitalist teams from seven hospitals to thirty- two in little over five years.
As a result of my recruiting and marketing efforts for Eagle Hospital Physicians I was able to elevate company from unknown to leading provider of Hospitalist services within Healthcare Market.
By creating successful marketing campaign and selling “company brand of values” I successfully recruited over 220 physicians during my 5 year tenure with Eagle—while tripling revenue growth.
Effective selection use and customization of software tools for reporting and tracking in both sales and recruiting environments.
Demonstrated leadership and management skills to hire and train national recruitment team.
As Executive Recruiter for Prudential Pharmacy Services, expediently hired all regional Directors of Pharmacy, in seven months instead of the contracted year, resulting in the growth and implementation of new service offerings to increase sales for both pharmacy organizations resulting in expansion of new healthcare plans.
Developed first managed care network in the state of GA for Delta Dental Insurance Company, while working in adverse environment. Managed care plans were then allowed to be sold. Developed first Delta Dental provider insurance plan description and training materials ever developed for the national Professional Relations department used to provide to panel dentist.
Customized software for skills assessment to create and manage a proprietary database of screened candidates allowing for large scale interviewing while traveling throughout a national territory. This solved an essential problem and resulted in accolades from the regional COO and President of Prudential Insurance.
Prospected and secured first 3 major healthcare system accounts for 22 year old e-Learning and training company during my first 8 months of employment.
Sold to Chief Medical Officer, Director of Quality, and other executive leadership to design and implement enterprise-wide quality initiatives, using blended learning programs to train and implement process improvement methodology.
Currently working on partnerships with the NHS and CareOregon for the rights to market “Releasing Time to Care”.
Harvard Group International/Conquest Recruiting November 2017-Present
New business development for bringing in new accounts, designing and managing talent pools and organizational development and growth.
The Quality Group June 2013-2016
National Healthcare Sales Director
Responsible for all sales initiatives, strategies and cold-calling for the sale of Lean and Six Sigma Training Software Platform (SaaS) in the HC arena. Secured the first three major healthcare accounts for a 22 year old company. Evolving service offerings by working with current accounts to develop clinically focused training modules to allow easier entrée to organizational implementation.
Developing joint partnership with TouchPointz (data analysis company), Simul8 (HC simulation company), CareOregon and the National Health Services (UK) to assimilate and provide streamline process change initiatives in hospitals in US.
OPM Education-“Business of Medicine” Training for Physicians 10/2010-2011
Dir.-New Business Development/Program Development-contractor
Represented a training program to medical residency programs, and assisted owner in raising capital and acquiring sponsorships from pharma, and other industries. Presented and sold curriculum to medical associations and residency programs.
APractice 4 U 2008- 2011
Full service physician staffing firm specializing in hospital consultation for developing and growing Hospitalist practices. Provided business process outsourcing for development and management of Hospitalist practices with hospitals throughout US.
EAGLE HOSPITAL PHYSICIANS 2002-2008
Vice President-Physician Staffing
Initiated physician recruiting department from the ground floor up, growing company physician staffing and services in response to rapid growing number of hospital contracts. Working with the 2 owners of the company I was responsible for developing all aspects of physician services marketing. Through the development of practices throughout 10 states I was directly accountable for the successful revenue growth of company from 9 m to over 100 m within 5 years.
• Grew company contracts and revenue from 7 hospitals to over 30 in less than 6 years.
• Hired, trained, and managed all physician contracting associates for the growth of company.
• Develop and implement all policies and procedures and coordinated processes through all departments.
• Designed and implemented 2 databases for tracking and process flow compliance and recruiting outcomes reporting to executive management.
• Designed and developed marketing and recruiting materials and implemented campaigns for Internet and print campaigns, industry associations, credential documents, residency programs and trade shows.
• Designed and developed process for a 3 year retention program. Wrote and conducted implementation program instructions and site implementation guidelines presented to all 22 Medical Directors.
Technical Sales, Recruiting, and Consulting, Various Companies 1998-2002
Top producer for new business development in: IT recruitment, project management, and software development. Achieved results by helping clients forge solutions to their IT business needs.
• Marketing IT staff augmentation, consulting services management, system analysis,
• Generated over $3.2M in software sales and services in 8 months with high level companies such as UPS, DuPont, StarWood Hotels, Scripps Howard Broadcasting, Coca Cola, and various government agencies.
• Managed the technical recruitment of Web Developers, Software Developers, Network Engineers, Telecommunication Engineers, Technical Director, and all other technical positions for permanent and contract positions in all new accounts.
• Demonstrated a proven ability to recruit successfully in fast-paced demanding environment.
DELTA DENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY 1996-1998
Professional Relations Representative
Responsible for negotiating contracts to provide managed care panel dentists in GA, AL, and MS. Responsible for all recruiting campaigns, trade shows, recruiting materials, etc.
• Established the first Delta Dental HMO network in Savannah and Columbus GA. Increased Atlanta provider groups by 8 offices in 7 months.
• Contracted the first PPO network in Macon/Warner Robins.
• The only PR representative to provide alternate providers for support of Delta’s largest national contract.
MEDIQUEST -MEDICAL INFORMATION SERVICE 1995-1996
National Program Director
Recruited by President of Corporation to develop marketing and sales campaign for start-up personal medical profile company. Used creative marketing to target HMO’s, insurance companies, medical and travel associations.
• Successfully positioned MediQuest as a vendor for the American Medical Association’s Practice Parameters Committee to introduce Mediquest to their 1995 Practice Parameters Forum (the only non-clinical company to present).
PRUDENTIAL HEALTHCARE -NATIONAL PHARMACY COLLABORATIVE 1994-1995
Executive Pharmacy Recruiter Consultant
Developed and implemented Pharmacy Executive Recruiting Department for Prudential Pharmacy Benefit Management companies. Successfully recruited all Pharmacy Directors and Clinical Pharmacy Managers (14 placements in 8 months). Promoted, and developed integrated activities of Prudential Rx services nationally.
COASTAL EMERGENCY SERVICES 1992-1994
Responsible for full desk recruiting for all hospital contracts. Recruited ER phys and was a liaison between company, hospital administrators and CES in regards to staffing for AL and GA contracts.
• Earned “Rookie of the Year” award for recruiting the most physicians out of national team of 12 new recruiters. Grew to be #2 recruiter in second year with company out of team of 32 recruiters.
• Earned cash bonuses and an award for accessing and entering most new physicians in database.
EDUCATION AND CAREER TRAINING
B.S., Sociology – GEORGIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY - Statesboro, GA
SPECIAL TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Certified in: Green Belt-Lean /Six Sigma for Healthcare
• Previously Certified in Staff Physician Recruiter-Academy of Medical Management
• Previously Certified in “Targeted Selection Interviewing Methodology”-DDI
• Yearly CME from attending national ASPR meeting, Midwest Recruiters Meeting, and National Symposium on Recruiting by CompHealth from 2004-2008,
• LOMA - Certified in Principals of Life and Health Insurance 1996
• Proficient in: SalesForce, GoldMine, Windows 7, Microsoft Office, ACT, Kontact Intelligence, SkillSet, Power Point