Efficient, Supportive, Adaptable, Focused
Process and apply new skills and concepts quickly, adapt and utilize new methods for improving procedures, develop and implement tools for optimizing efficiency. Support and collaborate with team to accomplish tasks and business needs.
Microsoft Office Suite SQL Data Analysis Troubleshooting Project Management Time Management GIS ArcGIS QGIS Excel Macros Python PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Insight Global, San Ramon, CA Aug 2018 - Present
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Engineer
Verified and updated data utilizing multiple GIS and database resources.
• Awarded Certificate of Achievement for applying creativity and skills to meet project deadlines.
• Implemented Excel macros and advanced Excel features improving efficiency and accuracy.
• QC other team members work providing feedback and training. APPLE via APEX, Cupertino, CA 2017 – Aug 2018
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Technician
Analyze, validate and enhance data content, and assemble new content for consumer applications.
• QC others work.
• Report to lead with team's daily accomplishments. PENTAIR THERMAL MANAGEMENT, Redwood City, CA 2014 – 2017 Manufacturing Technician III
Led monthly product assurance testing program, processed and analyzed data for variety of tests, summarized data into presentations and technical reports, and supported agency approvals testing.
• Implemented a database. Moved data storage from separate files in a standard folder structure and created database for storing and querying monthly data, providing immediate comparison against historical data.
JAMESON WILDER firstname.lastname@example.org PAGE TWO
PENTAIR THERMAL MANAGEMENT (Continued)
• Self-taught VBA for Excel creating macros, efficiently processing, summarizing, and presenting data, decreasing total time spent on tasks.
• Incorporated advanced Excel features for data analysis utilizing pivot charts, pivot tables and conditional formatting, increasing clarity and providing visual understanding of results. PENINSULA CONTROL PANELS, San Carlos, CA 2010 – 2013 Shop Assemblyman
Assembled and wired control panels based on wiring schematics, drawings and parts list.
• Increased efficiency by creating templates for similar units produced regularly.
• Worked in partnership with others on large projects and troubleshooting issues. REMETRIX, LLC, Berkeley, CA 2008 – 2009
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Technical Specialist Mapped submerged aquatic vegetation using shipboard Global Positioning System (GPS), hydro acoustic system and computer equipment. Used ArcGIS to create maps consolidating satellite imagery and multiple data layers for final report.
• Processed and ran analysis of data using Geostatistical Analyst, calculating for coverage of vegetation and providing accurate numbers for treatment calculations.
• Digitized aerial images of Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, increasing accuracy of volume calculations.
• Planned routes for new areas of study maximizing time spent in field. ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
REDWOOD CITY PARKS AND RECREATION, Redwood City, CA Facility Aide
THE KASTROP GROUP, INC. ARCHITECTS, Redwood City, CA Jr. CAD Operator
− Bachelor of Arts (BA), Geography, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
− Associate of Arts (BA), Geography, Cañada College, Redwood City, CA
− Professional Development Certificate in GIS, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA