Timothy D Yellets
Apex NC *****
Experienced Information Technology Technician with over 8 years of experience. Skills include, technical troubleshooting, analytical thinking and research, problem solving, conflict resolution, teamwork, communication of technical solutions with customers and other technicians, and supervising other techs. Extensive experience with hardware and software, including MACs, PCs, workstations, laptops, tablets, printers, scanners, smartphones, UPSs, LANs, WANs, wireless networks, internet systems, IOS and Windows.
Warehouse Doors LLC- Clearwater, FL 06/2018-12/2018 Assistant
• Maintain warehouse receiving door, and organizing warehouse.
• Assisting on installing doors and service of garage doors. TTI Computer Services - Tampa, FL 07/2017-06/2018
Technician - Contractor
• Serviced Workstations On Wheels (WOW’S) for Central FL hospitals
• AIO workstation, upgrades from Windows 7 to 10, scanner, card readers, and other peripherals
• Ordering and maintaining parts inventory for the WOW’S
• Manage and maintain repair and replacement tracking system/database Apex Industrial. Raleigh, NC 09/2016-07/2017
Warehouse Manager/ Inside Sales
• Planned, directed, and coordinated the storage and distribution of products within the organization.
• Arranged for necessary shipping documentation and contacted customs officials to effect release of shipments.
• Managed and directed the activities of the distribution and storage team.
• Solicited customer sales and serviced customer product requests. Hewlett-Packard West Central FL & Raleigh NC 08/2010-7/2017 Auxiliary Technician (Trainer) - Contractor
• Upgraded Bank of America branches in Florida and North Carolina
• Installed, configured, and supported an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), wireless networks, and internet systems or a segment of a network system.
• Monitored network to ensure network availability to all system users and may perform necessary maintenance to support network availability
• Removal and replacement of computers, tablets, printers, check scanners, and other peripherals as needed
• Coordinated with customer on schedule, review, and approval of branch upgrade
• Supervised and trained other employees
Terminix Inc. Raleigh NC 02/2016-9/2016
Pest Control Technician-Field Service Representative
• Study preliminary reports or diagrams of infested area and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation.
• Inspect premises to identify infestation source and extent of damage to property, wall, or roof porosity and access to infested locations.
• Measure area dimensions requiring treatment, using rule, calculate fumigant requirements, and estimate cost for service.
Starbucks Inc. Cary NC 09/2015-03/2016
Customer Service/ Barista
• Provided customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
• Described menu items to customers or suggested products that might appeal to them to create more revenue.
• Promoted sales, set up or restock product displays, received and process customer payments.
BK Plastics Industry Odessa FL 05/2011-10/2015
• Planned, directed, and coordinated the storage and distribution of products within the organization the activities of organizations that are engaged in storing and distributing materials and products.
• Reviewed invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
• Arranged for necessary shipping documentation and contact customs officials to effect release of shipments.
Wake County Community College (enrolled)
Studying for A+ certification and Python
Pasco Hernando State College- New Port Richey, FL (completed 15 credit hours) Citrus Park Christian School- Tampa, FL (GPA 3.50)