Dallas, Texas 75203
Summary of Qualifications
Goal-oriented with diverse work experience in Business Analysis, Data Analytics and Financial modeling.
Highlight of Skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
• Advanced proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL) for analyzing data.
• Working proficiency in Tableau and Python for Data Analysis.
Master of Science in Business Analytics, Minor in Cybersecurity 05/2020. 4.0/4.0GPA
Texas A&M University-Commerce, Commerce, Texas
Micro Masters, Statistics and Data Science. 2019 - Date
Massachusetts Institute of Technology EdX
Bachelor of Arts (Hon) in Accounting and Finance, 07/2015
University of Portsmouth, England. Second Class Upper.
Graduate Assistant- Business Analyst 05/2018 - Present
Texas A&M University - Commerce
• Assist in the preparation of university reports for internal budget planning decisions and proposing solutions to improve system efficiencies.
• Work with appropriate university personnel in optimizing data collection procedures and generating reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Using advanced excel to create Pivot tables, Projections using what if analysis, VLOOKUP’s and other advanced excel functions to identify and define strategic business issues.
• Extracted and analyzed data from multiple sources like the data warehouse and translated results into recommendations using tableau.
Business Analyst, 01/2017 – 01/2018
COL Limited (Oil and Gas).
● Prepared and managed the company’s budget of over $500,000 and provided financial forecast based upon the research and analysis of the market trends.
● Extracted and analyzed data using SQL and Tableau for visualization. This helped in identifying strategic business issues.
● Data coordination and analysis for investment decision and designing procedures for metric reports which increased general sales by 38%.
● Contract negotiation and liaising with suppliers and contractors to gather specific market information before procurement.
Business Performance Analyst, 10/15 – 9/2016
Women and Child Care Support (NGO) London/Lagos
● Created an integrated database to optimize data collection and generate report.
● Optimized data collection procedures and defined strategic issues which increased sponsorship by 85%
● Proposed solutions to improve efficiency which helped about 1,500 women and children leave an abusive situation and move into a supporting housing environment and shelter
Finance Intern, 06/2013 - 06/2015
RCCG Christ Court, Portsmouth, England.
● Bank reconciliation and filing tax exemptions to HMRC
● Recording all expenditures and donations in accounting journals.
International Student Representative Leader; ICP, Portsmouth 2013.
Vice President, Youth Community Development, 2015-2017
Organizer Operation feed 1,000 Homeless kids (OP.1k), May 2017
Organizer W.A.R (Walk Against Rape) July, 2017
National Society of Leadership and Success, Sigma Alpha Pi (2018)
Execute Leader, NISA (2018)