Boston, Massachusetts, USA phone +1-215-***-****
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/patel-priya
Education Master of Science in International Business Expected August 2019 HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL—Boston, USA
Bachelor’s in Technology May 2017
SRM UNIVERSITY—Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
• Completed a Degree in Computer Science and Engineering Professional Experience RALICON INDIA—Kolkata, West Bengal, India August 2017 – April 2018 Operational Supervisor. I oversaw day to day activities of the company. Overseeing employee activities and assigning them various jobs and fulfilling the target of the day
• The Employee Efficiency increased by 30% after the rotation and training program which was created by me.
• Developed a payment Strategy for the company which improved the payment method of the company by 25% on vendor end as well as the client end.
• Managed and Led a Team Size of 25 people.
RAIDOPS—Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India May 2015 – July 2015 Testing Intern. I was be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. I was expected to develop the back-end functions and run test cases of various scenarios of the Project.
• In a span of 3 months we delivered the product successfully to the customer with satisfaction of 95% and we were able to come up with the updated version for the following year. SRM UNIVERSITY—Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India January 2017 Student Thesis. Project on Attribute Based Encryption in Cloud Computing for Integrated Access Structure.
• Created a new algorithm which increased the Efficiency of the algorithm by 25% and improved the existing algorithm.
Extra-Curricular Activities Volunteer, Public Relations Department KOLKATA—Kolkata, WB, India April 2018
• Worked with Differently Abled people and the technology advancement which would improve the standard of living of the Differently abled people
Committee Member, SRM UNIVERSITY—Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India September 2013– September 2015
• Organized, Co-ordinated and Collaborated events at a National Level Techno-Management Fest. Head of Finance, SRM SPARTANS—Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India January 2015
• Performed all the Financial Activities of the Club, Collaborated with Clubs on various Activities.
• Managed various expense accounts and budgeting of the events. Additional Information Languages: English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, French (Basic), Spanish (Basic). Technologies: C, C++, Java, MySQL, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel. Certification: CFA Level 1 Expected in June 2019.