email@example.com ● 717-***-**** ● 13975 Taylor Hill Road, Glen Rock Pa
Pennsylvania State University, College of Engineering State College, PA: anticipated graduation May 2021
● B.S. in Computer Science
● GPA: 3.150
● Intro to Security Risk Analysis ● Intermediate Programming
● Introduction to Programming Technology ● Calculus and Vector Analysis
● Intro to Digital System ● Object-Oriented Programming With Web SKILLS
Experienced with C++ and Java
● Experienced with concepts of design and object oriented programming.
● Experienced with Graphical User Interface.
● Familiar with C.
Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Visual Studios.
● Created multiple art projects with .
Scrounge (PSU York)
● This Organization donates old computers to the local community.
● Experience with dismantling hardware.
● Familiar with constructing hardware.
Susquehannock High School Class of 2017 Class President
● Lead fundraising for prom and other class activities.
● Facilitated fundraisers for other classes.
Susquehannock High School Student Council Representative
● Member of organization for 4+ years.
● Attended multiple leadership conferences.
● Organized and advertised many school events.
● Experienced with soliciting with local companies for endorsements and donations. Younglife Leadership Training
● 2+ years of volunteer work at camps.
● Use of Linked List and Arrays to create and organize information for a contact list. Matrix Analyser
● Examines text file based matrix to find high, low, and identical points. Fraction Calculator
● Works through all algebra functions with any given fraction. WORK EXPERIENCE
Cracker Barrel: Shrewsbury, PA
Server: February 2014 - Current
● Managed server operations.
● Developed teamwork, communication, and multitasking skills.