Contact Number: +1-209-***-****
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 381, Glenbriar Circle,
Tracy CA, 95377
To succeed in the environment of growth and excellence at a place that encourages skills involving critical thinking and complex problem-solving surrounding. Also to gain a progressive experience in the legal profession and apply my previously learned skills to relatable duties and court proceedings at your office as it will help me excel in my field through hard work, research, and perseverance.
1. B.A. LLB (2016) - Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, India 2. Diploma in Cyber Law (2015) - Government Law College, Mumbai, India 3. Diploma in International Law (2014) - Indian Institute of International Law, New Delhi, India
4. High Secondary (2011) - Central Board of Secondary Education, India 5. High School (2010) - No. 329 Logos School, Kiev, Ukraine Internship Experiences:
• Civil Law Internship under Advocate G.S. Pelia (Punjab and Haryana High Court) for one month in December 2015.
• Criminal Law Internship under Advocate B.S. Lucky (Punjab and Haryana High Court) for one month in March 2016.
• State Human Rights Commission, Chandigarh under Mr. Rohit for one month in January 2016.
• Assisted Coordinator, Pushpinder Kaur Lehri of ISA affiliated to British Council for Supporting the Integration of International Learning Affiliation. Rajput 2
• Worked as a Legal Advisor and Assistant Manager for Business Development and Sales at Aryan Dream Holidays, Ahmedabad, Gujarat as a summer intern in 2016.
• Assisted various Punjab and Haryana High Court Advocates and helped in maintaining and preparing case files and legal documents as part college internships.
• Worked as Legal Assistant with Advocate General Haryana, Chandigarh, Mr. B.R. Mahajan, December 2016 - May 2017.
• Worked as Legal Assistant with Advocate Nikhil S. Kariel, Ahmedabad High Court, June 2017 - November 2017.
• Worked as Legal Assistant and Legal Researcher with Advocate S.K. Sarwal, High Court and Supreme Court, India, December 2017 - December 2018. Published Articles:
• Article on Gravity of Crime vs Maturity at National Conference on Law and Justice by Auro University, Surat, India
• Article on Juvenile Justice in Legal Mirror, January 2016 edition
• Article on Rape – A New Fashion Trend in International Journal of Legal Research, Volume 3, Issue 4 (April-June 2017)
Conferences and Seminars:
• Seminar on Government Sales Tax Law by Advocate S. K. Sarwal and Advocate Umesh Sarwal
• National Symposium on FORENSIC DNA: ISOLATION AND RECOVERY FROM BODY FLUIDS, at National Law University, Jodhpur, India sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research
• National Seminar on LAW AND SOCIAL JUSTICE: EMERGING DIMENSIONS at Department of Laws, Guru Nanak Dev University, India
• National Seminar on SOCIO-LEGAL DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA: SOME ISSUES AND CHALLENGES, at Department of Laws, Guru Nanak Dev University, India
• Youth Festival on LET THE YOUTH SPEAK sponsored by Punjab Legal Services Authority and Department of Higher Education, Government of Punjab, India
• 43rd Annual Conference on various themes, at The Indian Society of International Law, India
• The Second National Conference on LAW AND JUSTICE, at School of Law, Auro University, India
• Photography Club In-Charge at the British Council for Supporting the Integration of International Learning
• Head-Girl Of K.C.L Institute of Laws, Jalandhar For Session 2015-16, organized Freshers Party, Farewell Party, annual Moot Courts, and annual Jail Visits
• Participate in Various Youth Festivals and Local Moot Courts
• Volunteer Participation in Monthly Lok-Adalats