DOUGLAS P. WILDER, MBA
ACCOMPLISHED PROJECT / PROGRAM MANAGER
Solution focused manager. Highly developed project management skill set developed through twenty plus years of managing complex projects. Demonstrated ability to meet milestones while adapting to scope changes and shifting priorities. Proven experience gained through leading cross-functional teams, which consistently delivered projects on time, within budget and with proven quality. Engaging professional interpersonal communication style – achieves issue resolution without alienating relationships.
§ Scrum & Sprint Methodology
§ Work Flow Process Development
§ Vendor Management
§ Employee Compliance Management
§ Technical Staff Administration
§ Employee Development
§ Ran In Excess Of 1,000 Projects
§ Manager of Network Engineers &
Business Intelligence Engineers
§ Microsoft CRM
§ Implemented Web Based
§ Rockwell/GE/WW Industrial Software
§ Process/Functional Specifications
§ Plant Floor Controls Design
§ Supply Chain Procurement
§ Site Project Management
§ Technical Sales Support
TriCore Inc. (Corporate Office)
Racine, Wisconsin 2008-2018 Program Manager
Provider of process controls and programming to the food, beverage and life science industries
• Led and managed team of 12 staff: Project Managers, Technical Managers, Automation Engineers, and Technical Managers.
• Coordinated project assignments to ensure adherence to company work flow processes and deadline expectations.
• Developed individual technical KPIs for team.
• Ran 1,000+ projects successfully with a mean project size of $450K (range between $20,000 and $2.5M.)
• Managed in excess of 20,000 labor hours simultaneously, across multiple projects.
• Set the bench mark for project delivery, control of budgets, and quality on delivery.
• Controlled millions of dollars’ worth of material and vendor services.
• Influencer and stakeholder in company’s outsourcing initiative.
• Key member of the large project review process. Developed scope, resource and material budgets, and implementation schedules.
• Implemented change control processes used to manage changes made to commercialized systems.
• Used Scrum project methodology, as well as Agile project management processes.
• Implemented Trello web-based project tool; developed frame work to control and track projects. This also provided an open collaborative tool for engineers to communicate questions and answers.
KHS USA Inc.
Waukesha, Wisconsin 2006-2008 Electrical Engineer III Provider of process equipment to the food and beverage industry
• Provided lead electrical design and programming for the process design and development engineering group.
• Sought out within the company, to provide technical input on all design build project including costing and design duration estimates.
WTDS, WILDER TECHNICAL DESIGN SERVICES
Grafton, Wisconsin 2003 – 2006 Consultant / Owner
Provider of technical business solutions
• Provided analysis and re-engineering of electrical engineering department for legacy company.
• Implemented process control systems that automated manual processes for multiple process industry clients.
Slinger, Wisconsin 2000 – 2003 Senior Project Engineer Manufacturer of specialized industrial machine tools for Fortune 500 firms
• Provided project management, engineering, and testing.
• Served as the single point of contact for all installations and customer commissioning. HK SYSTEMS
New Berlin, Wisconsin 1996 – 1999 Project Manager/Lead Engineer
International provider of supply chain management solutions
• Led engineering efforts for multiple Fortune 250 clients
• Managed and monitored control systems projects beginning with up-front scope definition through delivery
SOFTWARE APPLICATION EXPERTISE
• Microsoft: Project, Office Suite, Visio,
• OneNote, OneDrive, Outlook, CRM,
• Microsoft Skype for business
• Rockwell PLC/HMI programming
• Rockwell Software, RS Control
• Trello Web based collaborative
• IFix (GE) Software implementation
• Wonder Ware Software
• S88 Software Implementation
• Adobe PDF
MBA, Master’s in Business Administration
Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
BSMIT, Bachelor of Science, Management of Information Technology Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mechanical Engineering Coursework
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee