●PHONE +1-425-***-**** ● E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org ● LOCATION
Quality Assurance Engineer position in Seattle area EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
Quality Assurance Engineer with 4+ years of professional experience in Mindtree Ltd. HIGHLIGHTS
Selenium Web Driver Soap UI -Web Service Testing
SQL Server Management Studio Test Plan and Test Case Development ISTQB Foundation Level RADAR and TFS Reporting
Regression and Smoke Testing Agile and Waterfall testing methodology Power BI SSIS and SSAS
• Chameli Devi School of Engineering, Indore, India Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication), Class of 2012 TECHNICAL SKILLSET
• Programming Languages: C#.NET, JAVA
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux/Unix
• SOAP UI, Selenium WebDriver API
• SQL and PL/SQL, Power BI, SSIS, SSAS
4+ Years of experience, worked as Senior Software Engineer in Mindtree Ltd.
• 4 years of experience in Functional, Database, Web Service and Automation Testing.
• Strong experience in real estate domain
• Worked closely with Business Analysts, SMEs to understand business and made applications live in the market.
• Strong experience in understanding functional requirements and identifying the key scenarios for End to End, Integration, Regression testing, smoke, sanity testing.
• Strong experience in creating automation framework for Regression Test suite using Selenium WebDriver with C#.
• Strong experience of working on SQL Server Management Studio.
• Experience in Creating and Designing Power BI reports.
• Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
Client: Realogy Services Group
Realogy Corporation, a global provider of real estate and relocation services, has a diversified business model that includes real estate franchising, brokerage, relocation and title services and are doing business in 100 countries around the world. Project Description:
Realogy applications have domestic (US) and international data of brokers, real estate agents, sellers and buyers, who are also the users. The challenge is to manage display of listings on the website passing the business criteria. It provides single sign on for all applications according to the user access. Team Size: 6-8
Senior Software Engineer:
• As a Senior Software Engineer, I was involved in test planning, test strategy, test case development, executing test cases, logging defects, defect tracking, effectively communicating test results, developed test summary reports.
• Providing test estimates for tasks involved and adhering to the same in the lifecycle
• Involved in SOAP and Restful web services using SOAP UI.
• Involved in Ad hoc testing
• Converted manual regression and smoke test scripts to automated scripts using Selenium.
• Provide thorough and highly detailed communication and documentation of reported defects in RADAR and TFS.
• I was a part of TCoE (Testing Center of Excellence) team, responsible for signing off nearly bug free application.
• I was an SME for 5 applications in my project.
• Prepared and maintained application handbooks for all applications on which I was working. Software Engineer:
• As a Software Engineer, I worked on new web applications for System testing, End to End testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and Smoke testing.
• Analyzed function requirements. I prepared and maintained requirement clarifications document for each application.
• Preparing and executing test cases to make sure the complete test coverage of application
• Functional and UI Test case execution, logging defects, defect tracking, preparing test reports
• Analyzed the results of test and verification with database testing using SQL Server Management Studio
• Created and executed test cases for UAT for new applications. AWARDS & PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
• Completed ISTQB Foundation Level
• Completed ‘MITx:15.071x The Analytics Edge’ certification course by MIT on edX
• Completed ‘MYSQL Bootcamp’ certification course on Udemy.
• Completed ‘Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI’ on edX.
• Got Spot On of ‘Accountability’ for responsiveness, taking ownership of tasks and encouraging others to take responsibilities in Mindtree
• Got ‘A Team’ award twice for being a good team player in my project in Mindtree.