TECHNICAL - INNOVATIVE - MOTIVATED
Creative, results driven, seeking in the field of engineering to further allow me to implement my knowledge and skills. Problem-solver with a passion for technology and technical related projects. Innovative in developing and implementing solutions by working closely with team members. Highly motivated and focused to successfully meet or exceed company objectives.
NORTHERN ARIZONA UNIVERSITY, FLAGSTAFF, AZ
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING & MINOR IN MATHEMATICS MAY 2016
Mechanical Engineering Upper Level Courses Include: Vibrations, Machine Design, Heat Transfer, Fluids Mechanics, Thermodynamics, and Finite Element Analysis. Mathematic Courses include Numerical Analysis and Linear Algebra. Software courses include MATLAB and SolidWorks (2D/3D). PROJECT – ATMOSPHERIC WATER VAPOR EXTRACTION DEVICE Designed and Built Atmospheric Water Vapor Extraction for client. Required to collect data for optimum extraction conditions. Refrigeration cycle along with interior plates were used for condensation process. Used CAD tools to design components and full assembly. Designed the cooler’s interior frame. Coded the electronic components of the device.
LAB TECHNICIAN - RICHARD MILLS & ASSOCIATES - RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA MAR 2017 - PRESENT
• Performed lab maximum density, sieve analysis, resistance value, and specific gravity tests.
• Performed 2-point loading operation on beams for flexural strength test.
• Prepared results and analysis report for the performed tests. MATERIALS TESTER - S2 ENGINEERING – RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA NOV 2016 – MAR 2017
• Prepared and tested soils and aggregates brought from the field per ASTM or Caltrans Test Methods.
• Tested soils, portland cement concrete, and asphalt concrete per Caltrans standards.
• Performed calculations and reviewed mix designs.
• Performed Quality Assurance of work before submitting to Caltrans. CERTIFICATES
• EINGINEER- IN-TRAINING
• CALTRANS TEST METHODS: 125, 201, 202, 205, 206, 207, 211, 216, 217, 226, 231, 309, 521, 523, 524
• Effective writer and technical verbal communicator, Analytical, Detail-oriented, Quick Learner, Able to Build Relationships, Able to Operate Under Pressure, Flexible and Efficient.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
5022 Evart Street, Montclair, CA 91763 909-***-**** email@example.com