Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.: +91-984*******
A result oriented, analytical and self-driven professional seasoned with 8 years of Technical experience as Senior Electrical Commissioning Engineer. Now looking forward for an opportunity to work in a challenging environment where, I can use my skills & knowledge and contribute effectively for the success of organization and also improve my personnel and managerial skills.
Organizational Experience: 8 Years
Name of the Organization
My home power and cements
Kuwait Power & cement
• B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru University(Accredited by NBA ), Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh, India.
• Auto Cad Specialization in Electrical.
• Commissioning and Testing &Trouble shooting of Substations 132KV above HT, LT panels (11 KV, 6.6KV, 415V) and Control Relay panels and Transformer feeders and commissioning of Power plants 12MW 15MW 60 MW.
• Testing and Commissioning of CRP and SAS of EVH.
• Execute the project commissioning safely following all safety standards.
• Record the Near Misses at working location and conduct the safety awareness to the workers and Improve the safety standards
• Ensure that customer relations are managed in an optimal way.
• Carryout the commissioning as per the documented process description and checklists.
• Continuous interactions with HOD and managers and to carry out the site works effectively.
• Clear MOM to be signed off with customer before leaving the site.
• Report the site progress & site plan to HOD and manager.
• Ensure efficient use of the commissioning assets like Test kits,Tools.
• Project information of any project is fully taken from HOD & manager and get fully ready for the project
• Handing over the marked-up drawings to engineering for preparing the As- build drawing and onward submission to customer to close the project.
• Handover the final site backups to the Clients
• Follow the key process like Time sheets, compulsory entry of sale order number in TI and return with clear MOM as per standard format.
• Generating the leads for service business like spares, Retrofit and AMC during commissioning and handover the cases to service marketing managers for further actions.
• Ensure the installed base numerical relays are maintained with minimum revisions by continuously updating the older revisions.
• using the latest tools and latest software versions during commissioning Installing, Commissioning and Testing Experiences:
• Anchoring, Installation and Commissioning of the Electrical equipment’s conducting tests & inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of plant & utilities
• Carrying out review of Engineering Drawings, layouts, diagrams, technical specifications and estimating costs for erection & commissioning. Commissioning Purview:
• Erection and commissioning and Troubleshooting of LTPCC, HT PCC & Relay control Panels.
• commissioning and Troubleshooting of 20MVA, 25MVA rated 132KV/6.6KV Transformer& its relay panels.
• commissioning and Troubleshooting of Power & Distribution Transformers.
• Erection and commissioning of ABB VFD, Soft starter panels
• Testing and commissioning of HT and LT panels and motors (11Kv &6.6kv and 430v)
• Testing and commissioning of 132KV high voltage SF6 Gas &VCB Circuit Breakers.
• Erection, commissioning, operation and maintenance of 2000KVA, 1500KVA rated of
6.6 &11KV/433V transformers and their parallel operation.
• Testing & commissioning, operation of of 6.6 and 11KV VCB and SF6 HT breakers and its control panel
• Work shop testing experience in HT motors and panels & Transformers and Generator.
• Commissioning &Testing and maintenance of ABB, SIEMENS, L&T make 415 V, LT Air Circuit Breakers and their control panels
• 132/6.9 KV Substation Commissioning.
• Well knowledge in control circuit wiring in DOL, RDOL & STAR-DELTA Starter, HT
& Transformer Control.
• Testing & Relay Co-ordination
• HT & LT capacitor banks and Automatic Power Factor Control panels.
• MCC, PCC (Conventional, Intelligent with Sime code prov)
• Knowledge on Communication Protocols and Modbus, DNP 3.0, IEC 101, IEC 104, OPC.
• Knowledge on configuration and Managed Ethernet Switch. Achievements & Trainings:
Certification of competency for OHE (25kv) Operation-No.DKJ/TRD/E-105, issued by South Central Railway Electrical Department.
LIFE SAVER Certified, trained on Basic Fire Safety and Emergency Preparedness by Usha Fire Safety Equipment’s (P) ltd.
Member of Emergency Response Team (ERT) for internal site safety.
Certification of CPR and first aid from Tutis approved by Kuwait university Training on HT, LT relay control panel logics, Breakers
Power plants project works
Cement plant project works
WHR (Waste heat recovery plant)