To improve my intellectual and practical skills by implementing acquired knowledge and leadership skills to help the society and add value to the acclaimed organization. B. V. Bhoomraddi College of Engg and Tech (Aug 13 – Jun 17) BE, Civil Engineering CGPA: 8.82/10
Government Pre-University College, Karwar (June 11 – Mar 13) HSSC, 89.67%
Prakash Lawande and Associates (Dec 17 – Present)
Jr. Structural Engineer
• Complete Structural Design for commercial buildings.
• Preparation of foundation layout, Design of beams and slabs for a complete commercial building.
• Drafting and generation of drawings for construction using AutoCad.
• Responsible for interaction with architect and site engineers for validation and handling the execution of design.
• Experienced in working with major projects like educational institute, up-to 10 floor commercial complex.
Immerse Tunnel (Aug 16 – May 17)
Project Work-1 & 2
Advisor: Associate Professor S. A. Hullur
• Design and fabrication of a prototype model of an immersed tunnel with cost estimate comparison of roadway and railway.
Design and Case Study of Commercial Building (Jan 16 – May 16) Minor Project
Advisor: Associate Professor Dr L. J. Pol
• Design, analysis and cost estimation of a commercial building and comparison of case study with NBC and HDMC Bye laws.
Highway and Water Supply and Sanitary Project (Aug 15 – Dec 15) Mini Project
Advisor: Associate Professor S. A. Hullur, Associate Professor G. C. Bellad, Associate Professor Vijaykumar S.K
• Preliminary survey and Centerline alignment of road.
• Geometric design of roads using surveyed data.
• Design of service reservoir and rising main.
• Design of septic tank, outfall sewer, laterals, sub mains and mains.
• Designing in AutoCad, ZW CAD, Creo Parametric 2.0
• Simulation in SAP 2000, Primavera
• Programming in Python
• Knowledge of C programming
• Well versed with MS Office applications
• ISO Certification in AutoCad at Caddcentre
• Organiser of technical event Triumph