MA - 02476
Excellent knowledge in HP Quality
center(ALM) for quality management
Familiar with HP UFT for Automation
Knowledge in HP LoadRunner for
Practical knowledge with Jira tool for
defect reporting and tracking
Practical Knowledge with SOAP UI
tool used for web services
Experience in executing SQL queries
UNIX commands to check the log files
Knowledge in MS Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, MS Access, MS SQL
server mgt studio
Knowledge in Oracle, MS SQL, MS
Good training skills in training new
hires and providing floor support to the
Excellent communication, analytical
and problem-solving skills
Software QA Tester experience in Agile environment. Worked on test plan and test strategy. Designed and executed test cases. Expertise with SDLC, STLC, regression testing, data driven testing, UAT (User acceptance testing), Integration testing, Unit Testing, Smoke testing, Functional testing, HP Quality Center ( ALM – Application Life Cycle Management) and TOAD to execute SQL queries. Familiar with UFT for automation testing, HP LoadRunner for performance testing and UNIX commands. Adept with WebServices using SOAPUI tool to validate XML request and response using different methods. Experience in doing backend testing to validate the data using SQL queries and joins. Ensured the quality of the project. Great team player with excellent analytical, inter-personal, communication and problem-solving skills. Experience
New York Financial Technology Partners
MAAP application is a web based application for mortgage pre-approval, loan application, linking bank and credit card accounts, payments etc. Application developed for User Interface which allows the user to signup, calculate the mortgage, apply for the loan and funds transfer using bank or credit card. Responsibilities:
• Worked in Agile environment, attended SCRUM meetings. Reviewed business requirements (User Stories) with Business Analyst and Project manager, Team lead, technical architects and developers.
• Designed, developed and executed Test plan and test cases. Written Requirement treaceability matrix (RTM), status reports on test cases and defects.
• Executed SQL queries and joins using SQL Console to validate the data. Created dummy SSN, bank and credit card accounts and validated the data using SQL queries.
Tested WebServices (SOAP and RESTful services), Validated XML request and response using SOAPUI tool.
• Tested User Interface (UI) application using BUILD.
• Found defects and uploaded the defects in Jira tool to resolve.
• Worked on Unix environment to check the log files.
• Assisted and supported team members in designing and executing test cases. 2009-08 -
Senior Research Analyst
Factset Research Systems (I) Pvt. Ltd
FactSet, is a multinational financial data and software company that provides financial information and analytic software for investment professionals. FactSet offers access to data and analytics to analysts, portfolio managers, and investment bankers at global financial institutions. FactSet business focuses on technology and client service. In addition to combining disparate databases, the company also develops its software. Responsibilities:
Ensured the quality of the project, audited the daily workflow done by the associates and provided necessary feedback if required
Prepared weekly and monthly business reports with respect to the quality and performance of the project and presented them through graphs and charts.
• Replied to the RPD’s raised by the team and closed them within 24 hours or Achievements:
one business day.
Proposed, marketed and executed all phases of transactions, including new business development, preparation of confidential offering documents and SEC filings.
Prepared and consolidated monthly and quarterly Quality Analysis using Pareto analysis and other quality tools.
Achieved best performer certificate as reward and recognition for the excellent performance.
• Trained new hires and provided floor support to the researchers. Education
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HR) 2007 - 2009 Bachelor of Science (computers) 2000 – 2003
QA /Software testing