firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn : in.linkedin.com/in/erniveditagupta Phone:873-***-**** (Toronto) A dedicated and energetic individual seeking to work as a Project Manager, to contribute to the delivery of quality software solutions by incorporating critical thinking, problem solving, interpersonal and leadership skills. CAREER SUMMARY
Certified scrum master, with over six years of experience in managing and building real time quality mobile and web applications, gathering business needs, analyzing feasibility and ensuring that project deliveries should meet client needs with respect to scope, quality and time. HIGHLIGHTS OF PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
● Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication Engineering.
● Handful experience in developing iOS Apps. Worked as Software Developer for more than 3 years.
● Involved in gathering product/feature requirements as a part of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
● Guide team in implementing Agile methodology throughout SDLC.
● Liaison with project team and delivering qualitative projects as per scheduled milestones or sprints.
● Leading the organization in its Scrum adoption.
● Providing guidance to clients on technology requirements to support their business needs.
● Experience in working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize tasks and resources accordingly.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
● Managed Cross functional teams which work on front end technology (iOS; Android; Ionic; React Native) and backend technology (PHP/Java; NodeJS; ROR; AngularJS; Open Source Technologies; [Wordpress/Magento])
● Knowledge of Objective C and Swift.
● Proficient knowledge of Xcode IDE.
● Experience in working with MySQL and MongoDB.
● Well versed with different revision control systems like Github, BitBucket,SVN.
● Have knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, etc.)
● Establish deliverables and track milestones according to schedule by using different project management tools like Basecamp, Jira, Mantis, Asana,Trello.
● Have knowledge about Agile techniques like User stories, TDD, Continuous Integration,Pairing.
● Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments and maintain focus on project backlog and project timeline.
● Planning scrum implementation within the organization and facilitating scrum events as needed. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Project Manager / ScrumMaster July, 2017 – December, 2018 DecoSoft solutions, Mohali, India
A global custom software development company focused on Agile Methodologies and Continuous Delivery. They provide outsourced professional application development and custom software development services.
● Managing delivery of projects from conceptualization to visualization of technology and final execution of projects
● Interacting with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project and to address issues and change requests.
● Formulates strategies and methods in coordination with the team to gather functional requirements.
● Planning and allocating work to the team.
● Organized daily stand-ups, poker planning and scrum meetings of sprints under Agile Methodology.
● Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
● Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress by using Agile Tracking system.
● Managing, mentoring and evaluating performance of resources.
● Experience in communicating with US, UK and Canada’s client and team. Projects:Smart Student, Food Switch, Mr Timesaver, Gfix, Urban Dash, Eezi Clean, iMakan Project Coordinator May, 2015 – June, 2017
Signity Software Solutions, Chandigarh, India
Signity Solutions is a full-service information technology company providing consulting and business process solutions. In Signity, I have worked as outsourced professional support to Australian company named “Buzzinga”.
● Monitoring and tracking overall work progress.
● Collaborate with onsite team members to assign tasks and schedule/strategize resource allocation.
● Enacting change and continuous improvement to increase the productivity of team and quality of deliverables.
● Provide timely feedback on any issues with the project schedules or resources.
● Ensure team execution and delivery of the commitment to the Sprint and the entire release.
● Supporting team and techniques for effective Product Backlog management.
● Prepare client status reports and participate on client calls to provide updates and next steps. Projects:InTennisCity, Tyvo, Crypto Learning Academy,Travlr Software Developer March, 2014 – April, 2015
Master Software Solutions, Chandigarh, India
MSS have worked across multiple industry verticals over the years and helped businesses in diverse domains.
● Responsible for Designing and building advanced iOS applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements and ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
● Compiled and wrote documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
● Bug fixing and optimizing application performance by maintaining code quality. Projects:Campedia, PTMinder
iOS Developer October, 2012 – Feb, 2014
Sharp Web Studio, Chandigarh, India
● Responsible for collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the development of quality products.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Developing and maintaining full life cycle of an iOS application. Projects:PhraZZes, Adam Estates
EDUCATION & TRAINING
● Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering, PTU, India 2012
(Credential assessed by World Education Services, Canada - Canadian Equivalency: 4 years, Bachelor’s Degree)
● Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, PSBTEIT, India 2009
(Credential assessed by World Education Services, Canada - Canadian Equivalency: 2 years, Diploma)