Marshall University ‘**
Marshall University, Huntington, WV May 2017
● Bachelor of Digital Forensics and Information Assurance
● Certifications: AccessData Certified Examiner, Cellebrite UFED (CCLO/CCPA) INTERCOLLEGIATE ATHLETICS
Limestone College, Division 2 NCAA Football Fall 2017
● 2nd Team All-Conference
Marshall University, Division 1 NCAA Football 2014-2017
● Preferred walk-on—earned full scholarship
● Two year starter/three year letter winner
● 25-30 hours per week including weight training, skill work, practice, conditioning, film study, and meetings
● 2015 Lou Groza Semifinalist, 2016 Preseason Lou Groza Semifinalist
● 2013-2015 Academic Honor Roll
Ohio Attorney General’s Office, Cyber Ohio Program Associate 2018
● Created and delivered presentations about various cybersecurity topics to small businesses and groups of professionals in a conference setting.
● Educated students (grades K-12) about basic safety online and introduced them to possible career paths in the cybersecurity field.
● Authored articles covering current events and basic cyber hygiene for our quarterly newsletter and website.
● Was responsible for managing the CyberOhio portion of the OAG website. Utilized Adobe Photoshop and inDesign to create visually appealing content.
● Provided support to victims of cybersecurity incidents that were reported to the Consumer Protection Section.
UPS, Seasonal Driver Helper. 2017
● Delivered packages
● Quickly organized boxes based on address
Timken Rec Center, Recreation Attendant
● Greeted gym members
● Provided customer service
● Performed equipment maintenance
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE/OTHER SKILLS
Software: Excel, Access, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, inDesign, Visual Studio, AccessData, Cellebrite, VMWare