Raymond McCoy Greenfield
The Ohio State University Graduated Dec 2017
Bachelor of Science, Actuarial Science
Minor in Mathematics
Major GPA: 3.4
Excel (Lookups, Pivot Tables), VBA, GoogleSheets, STATA, SQL, Tableau (Dashboards), Python
(Pandas, Numpy libraries)
Professional Actuarial Exams
SOA Exams P, FM, MFE
Wexner Medical Center – CATALYST Sept 2018 - Present Clinical Research Assistant
• Performed bootstrap modeling methods in STATA for Ohio Equity Institute (OEI) dataset, and constructed dynamic dashboards using Tableau with collaboration of team members.
• Responsible for harmonizing a national clinical dataset HCUP (Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project)
• Wrote scripts in Python to find the latitude and longitude coordinate of 1000 hospitals. Clarivoy 2017 – 2018
Assistant Project Manager
• Collaborated with the management of over 400 Google Analytics accounts for auto dealerships for the Web Traffic Attribution (WTA) project.
• Reduced number of accounts with installations errors by 90%.
• Automated installations into a database using AutoHotkey and Excel. Younkin Success Center 2016 - 2017
Department Tutor in Mathematics
• Tutored over 50 individual student-athletes in several mathematics courses including algebra, advanced calculus, linear algebra, and probability.
• Completed daily reports summarizing each tutoring session in OnCourse, a student success platform used by the university.
Groups and Organizations
President,Paintball Club at The Ohio State University 2014 – 2017
• Directed group meetings for the club to present topics to discuss for upcoming practices, tournaments
Honors and Awards
Eagle Scout, Troop 98 Aug 2013