Three years’ experience in data modeling and statistical analysis using SAS, Matlab, as well as two years in financial analysis. Motivated recent Graduate in the Financial Mathematics field with experience in financial operations, data processing, and statistics. Strong background with innate ability to translate client specifications into actionable project plans.
• Certificate: SAS Certified Base Programmer • MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Language: SAS, SQL, MATLAB, SPSS
• Oral Language: English (bilingual proficiency), Chinese (Mandarin, native) EDUCATION • Others: Data modeling, Statistical analysis, Financial analysis Master University of Science: Of Dayton Financial - Dayton, Mathematics OH 2018
• Graduated with 3.4 GPA
• Thesis: using SAS."Portfolio " Formation, Crash Risk, and Stock Synchronicity. Deal with 9 million observation by Bachelor Fu Jen Catholic of Science: University Statistics - New And Taipei, Information Taiwan Science 2010
• Graduated with 3.15 GPA
• Elected Science. to Minister of Finance in the Student Association of the Department of Statistic and Information
• Awarded 1st Prize in Statistic and Information Science National Competition alongside school's team. WORK HISTORY
Administrative Game Meat Industrial Assistant- Co., Part Ltd. time - Taipei, Internship Taiwan 2012 - 2013
• Sorted and retrieved specific data from up to millions historical datasets (2011-2013) and generate clear and simplified report for the senior management.
• Created reports and note-entry using Advanced Excel, and increased work efficiency by 60%, with 100% accuracy.
• • Collected Managed over multiple 1 million high-profile unprocessed documents data including and designed files, spreadsheets, summary report reports, using different and scanned MS Office. documents.